Sign in to follow this  
saysomestuff

Yes I am an idiot

Hey guys - just bought my Corrado :D :D and although it came with FVWSH and all the other gubbins I seem to be short of 1 x Owners handbook.

Net result?

I have no idea what the MFA is telling me!! Can anyone point me in the direction of a full PDF handbook or at least explain the functions on the MFA?

Your help would be very much appreciated

Cheers :lol:

you'll have (in no real order)MFA 1 time(default),MPG(average),journey time(resets after about 2 hours lack of use IIRC),MPH(average speed)Oil-temp(starts at --- when cold and starts to register from 50-146 degrees in 2 degree increments).......reset by pushing MFA switch to the 0 next to the number 1..........

MFA 2 is identical except the values for MPH,journey time,MPG are totals til either reset,battery disconnected or reach 99.59 hours or miles reach 9999+

MFA 2 is reset by pushing the switch to the 0 next to the number 2

tough one to call too :wink: ......but i think its best for this to go into the common corrado questions section :wink:

you'll have (in no real order)MFA 1 time(default),MPG(average),journey time(resets after about 2 hours lack of use IIRC),MPH(average speed)Oil-temp(starts at --- when cold and starts to register from 50-146 degrees in 2 degree increments).......reset by pushing MFA switch to the 0 next to the number 1..........

There is 'outside air temperature' in there as well somewhere :)

There is 'outside air temperature' in there as well somewhere :)

D'oh :oops: :oops: .....knew i forgot summat :D

You'll never be bored of the MFA... even onto my 2nd Corrado, I still flick through it on just about every journey.. usually to see how much fuel I am pissing away.

"31MPG.. *squeeze throttle* - ooh, 28MPG" :D

I have to admit I'm constantly flipping through the MFA and announcing the various values out loud, much to the annoyance of my passengers :wink:

I have tonnes of mates in newer more expensive cars that still seem so impressed by the MFA and wonder how they don't have something similar on their motors! Anyone gonna explain about unlocking the hidden modes of the MFA then..............

I have a spare owners manual - whats the going rate for these?

well if u put it on E-bay the skys the limit :roll: ..........but at the same time my stealer supplied me one last year for £2+VAT :wink: