marks2

FK Konigsport Coilover - Spares or Repairs

Everything you see in the pics.

Looking for £80. Pickup only from close to Maidenhead.

The springs are new.

I took the front shocks apart to clean and change the oil. Please note the chrome on both front shock each has an area that is pitted (see pics).

Please Note: I have not sealed the front shocks, nor have I built back up / used on a car so I'd view these as spares or repair.

Edited by marks2

Apologies Mark, i will be in and out over the next 5-6 weeks so wont be around to pick them up. Happy to pass up the offer to anyone else. Sorry to mess you around on this, no doubt they'll shift quickly.

Just sent you an SMS.

Included in the sale is a brand new set of main and helper springs. There is everything there to build up a set of coil-overs.

The only issue is the pitting in the chrome on the front shocks and the fact that I have not sealed them back up.

Would you be willing to chsnge your mind on posting them?

Also the pics are not working for me on tapatalk what do you mean by seal them back up?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The issue I have with posting is the weight and packaging required to ensure they arrive undamaged. I'm running a bit short on packaging materials.

Re. 'seal them back up' - I opened the front shocks to replace the oil. The housing is crimped to the shock insert. I have not re-made this joint (if that makes sense). This + the small amount of pitting in the chrome on the front inserts is the reason i'm selling as spares / repair.

Re. pics PM me a e-mail address and i'll send them to you.

I tend to use Interparcel too.

You do need to check the restricted / prohibited items carefully.

Last time I checked MyHermes, for instance, they didn't carry car parts.

Edited by marks2

I've used myhermes countless times to post items, including a set of coilovers.

They go by a maximum package size and price is based on weight. I had to send the coilovers in 2 boxes due to this but still only worked out around £15 iirc

I've used myhermes countless times to post items, including a set of coilovers.

They go by a maximum package size and price is based on weight. I had to send the coilovers in 2 boxes due to this but still only worked out around £15 iirc

https://www.myhermes.co.uk/help/carry-guide.html

Vehicle parts are listed in My Hermes Prohibited Items. Their website states if any Prohibited item is found in their delivery network it will be disposed of. Not a risk i'm willing to take.

If you read further it just says parts over weight and size limits, and vehicle parts that contain liquids. Yes you can argue that suspension contains liquids, but I think it's more to do with it leaving out of the packaging and damaging other items when in transit. I think oil filled suspension should be ok.........