MarkR

Another strongly priced VR6

Some interesting comments. I have to agree it does seem a lot of money, but on the other hand would a £3k Corrado in need of a full respray, rust treatment, and some mechanical work actually work out any cheaper?

You can't ever put a value on a Corrado without seeing it in the flesh. While some may appear over priced, without a physical examination you can't possibly hope to ascertain a value. Plenty strongly priced crap boxes out there also with fault lists as longs as your arm that are potential endless money pits. Basically if you want good money for a Corrado these days it needs to be near flawless, more or less original or a fully restored example.

Some interesting comments. I have to agree it does seem a lot of money, but on the other hand would a £3k Corrado in need of a full respray, rust treatment, and some mechanical work actually work out any cheaper?

As I am now finding out. My circa £3k purchase in Jan, which looks good in the flesh and pictures has had a few mechanical bits sorted (

Two owner Alpine white car - last owner 22 years, never bent, mostly all original paint. completely unmolested

Happy to let it go for £12k

:D

Two owner Alpine white car - last owner 22 years, never bent, mostly all original paint. completely unmolested

Happy to let it go for £12k

:D

I'm sure it looks a lot better now. By the time you have finished I expect it'll be worth at least £12k

Totally agree, I was told as a young man 'always buy the best you can afford' and I stupidly thought I could buy cheap, repair it myself and end up with an awesome motor on the cheap.

What I actually ended up doing was driving sh*t bangers while my 'nice' car(s) sat in the garage for years being 'repaired', while I spent all my actual time keeping my bangers going.

Hilariously, I'm in my 30s and I still haven't learnt my lesson, I've owned a G60 Corrado for 2 years and 1 month and I've only ever driven it home from where I bought it :(

Spend £10k and enjoy driving your car..

A lot of money for a white non-leather model, i just don't like white ones (unless they are modified), i'd of thought it should have Silver VR6 badges front and rear.

Me neither. White is for washing machines and dishwashers, not cars. And dear god does white accentuate panel gaps.....just look at them!!! I forgot how bad 90s panel gaps were! £12K for a minter isn't so unreasonable, but we all know where the hidden rot lives. I bet they haven't checked all the key areas.