jared_nomak

Black Leather Recaros and Full Interiour.

You don't ask for much do you ! Did you forget the VDO guages for the centre cubby hole ?

Good luck with your search.... :)

Edited by delfinis38

You don’t ask you don’t get, it’s taken a couple of years to get a car in the colour I wanted.

I will also be looking for the VDO Gauges eventually too.

I've been looking ages for recaro's too with no luck, even went to Recaro Automotive to see if they could sell me a pair but they no longer make that style. Given up.

I've been looking ages for recaro's too with no luck, even went to Recaro Automotive to see if they could sell me a pair but they no longer make that style. Given up.

I will find a set, even if I have to get them from another country!

They are no good for you...... I feel really smug when I sit in mine :lol:

Should of bought these of harrier at the time... but thinking about it I would feel really guilty sitting in them knowing harrier has another corrado now. Probably would of sold them back to him....:(

Should of bought these of harrier at the time... but thinking about it I would feel really guilty sitting in them knowing harrier has another corrado now. Probably would of sold them back to him....:(

I've got his BMC CDA, and I feel guilty about it too. That is, until I put my foot down and all is forgotten! Lol

I've got his BMC CDA, and I feel guilty about it too. That is, until I put my foot down and all is forgotten! Lol

The bmc I could cope with... but recaros I'd feel very uneasy....

Would settle for a cloth recaro interiour or even just a black leather interior at present :)

There's some overpriced tatty cloth Recaro seats on Ebay at the moment, been for sale for quite a while :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-HEATED-ELECTRIC-BACKREST-AND-HEIGHT-RECARO-SEATS-GOLF-MK1-MK2/282952285744

Anyone willing to pay even half the asking price needs their head tested in my opinion!

There's some overpriced tatty cloth Recaro seats on Ebay at the moment, been for sale for quite a while :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CORRADO-HEATED-ELECTRIC-BACKREST-AND-HEIGHT-RECARO-SEATS-GOLF-MK1-MK2/282952285744

Anyone willing to pay even half the asking price needs their head tested in my opinion!

M

Yip I agree they look poo and not worth half of what they are asking.

I would say that good condition black cloth Recaro values aren't far from leather. They are both highly desirable.

I would say that good condition black cloth Recaro values aren't far from leather. They are both highly desirable.

Yes I agree but not in the condition that these ones are being sold for

The ones listed on eBay are awful. Good that the switches and trim parts are present but other than that no thank you..

I'm going down the TT route, much more comfortable and cheaper although not OEM still a good upgrade if you plan on driving the thing!

I'm going down the TT route, much more comfortable and cheaper although not OEM still a good upgrade if you plan on driving the thing!

I can vouch for the MK1 Audi TT seats. Excellent quality & very comfortable.

I can vouch for the MK1 Audi TT seats. Excellent quality & very comfortable.

Haven't fitted mine yet, was the fabrication easy on the frame part? I know there's a piece on the wiki

Haven't fitted mine yet, was the fabrication easy on the frame part? I know there's a piece on the wiki

Not in my Corrado I'm afraid. In my MK1 Audi TT!

Not in my Corrado I'm afraid. In my MK1 Audi TT!

Hahahahaaha!

At present I just need either a replacement leather interior or replacement front cloth seat.

Just want the car looking tidy as current seat on driver side has worn bolster

Edited by jared_nomak

Not sure if you are on Facebook, if so join Team Corrado Fr, French Corrado page, someone has just listed a black leather Corrado interior ,non recaro, but it’s advertised as brand new, photos look good

An ebayer came round today to pick up a pressure washer, he noticed corrado and loved it, i couldn't resist opening the door to show him the black leather recaros, always amazes how the original leather still looks great after 230,000miles.