k993apc

can i post a car for sale even tho ive only just joined

So that's only one more then.

It's for a reason. If you want to join the forum you have to prove your love and committment to the Corrado by KEEPING ONE for at least the first six posts. After that you can go buy another boring-o Audi like every other fecker if you so desire. ;)

This has to be the worst place to advertise a Corrado for sale...

1, Most here own one or two

2, Some previous owners have moved on and wouldn't be without modern accessories - cup holders anyone?

3, We're the worst critics - especially pricing - GLWS translates as "**** me, I wouldn't pay that for one"!

I've bought 3 cars off the forum, all have had the asking prices criticised discretely by members to the point I've just viewed them and paid the revised asking price - all 3 bargains I might add.

This has to be the worst place to advertise a Corrado for sale...

I've bought 3 cars off the forum,

On the other hand, you've bought three cars off the forum so quite successful then!

At he end of the day Rados are worth what effort and money the last owner put into it. Its not fair to value on mlieage of a modern classic but that of history and ownership, also trim. The lad selling my car wanted 5k he ended taken 3k but I will put double of that amount back into the car to get it back up to factory standards and if I ever sell it then I would ask what I felt was fair. I would just keep the car as only going one way if didnt sell. The few for sale are mostly wrecks, its rare to see a well sorted one and in my opinion a good one should be in the regions of 7k and even plus.

Edited by Keyo

On the other hand, you've bought three cars off the forum so quite successful then!

For me, yes.

New members having to slave away at 6 posts to qualify for the classifieds believe this place is the holy grail for enthusiasts to pay high prices, but in reality regulars rarely pay top money for cars advertised here. Kips car must be one of the top 3 in the country if not Europe yet its been "sort of" for sale for a few years, there can't be many here who wouldn't be proud to own such a car, but no one so far will pay the premium to make it happen.

At he end of the day Rados are worth what effort and money the last owner put into it.

Its worth what someone prepared to pay.

What is Kip asking for his car that has been on sale for a while by the sounds of it. I rarely see a good VR6 come on the market all the ones I viewed needed a complete going over.

For me, yes.

New members having to slave away at 6 posts to qualify for the classifieds believe this place is the holy grail for enthusiasts to pay high prices, but in reality regulars rarely pay top money for cars advertised here. Kips car must be one of the top 3 in the country if not Europe yet its been "sort of" for sale for a few years, there can't be many here who wouldn't be proud to own such a car, but no one so far will pay the premium to make it happen.

Interested in your top three cars.... can you name them.. I reckon Chris Gaskell storm

Chris Gaskells/Chris Lees old one, Kip's VR6, Judy's is also there, and for a modified one, Goldies is probably my favourite. I've seen a few in the metal, but there are plenty I haven't so hard to judge. Also those that are not any or are on other forums that I've not seen.

Stanford hall show judges Kips car highly so that’s good enough for me, I’ve seen his and Judiths in the flesh

Wanted to buy a better one. As bought a cheapish one to see if I liked them.

Paid over the odds. But like the model