Davec27

Wanted unfinished project/rolling shell

After a unfinished project rolling shell whats about try me

I will have a silver g60 corrado minus charger location Brighton

Hey. Mine's not a rolling chassis, but currently making a trolley for it. Have a look at my previous posts and see what you think.

What's the budget. Have a k reg vr6

Motd and taxed was a cat c but still has all panel stamps. Tags. Stickers. 95% history. 177k miles Sunroof works. Everything works. Fresh Refurbed wheels and new tyres

£2500 no offers tho.

Edited by k993apc

I have a sherry pearl '94 rolling shell. Was a 2.0 16v but removed to go 20vt but never happened. Where you located I'm in sheffield

I have a sherry pearl '94 rolling shell. Was a 2.0 16v but removed to go 20vt but never happened. Where you located I'm in sheffield

Am from bacup Lancashire any more details cheers

It does Geeba, can't believe you'd let that go mind, looks like a lot of work has gone into it!

OP what's your budget?

Yeah I'm kinda testing the water on offers really - I'd rather keep it but since a pretty big change in personal life I'm really struggling for time.

I think theres close to 3.5K in the engine alone... everything has been bought new, from bearings to a new engine loom - I even bought an electro plating kit to replate all the zinc pasivated parts and every part was the best available from Hella rad to R32 bushes and 312 Brembo Disks. its a 2 owner car and every part is there and unmolested. I've even got replacement seat foams! :)

I remember even matching the cam cover paint as close as I could to the original! LOL!

Yeah I'm kinda testing the water on offers really - I'd rather keep it but since a pretty big change in personal life I'm really struggling for time.

I think theres close to 3.5K in the engine alone... everything has been bought new, from bearings to a new engine loom - I even bought an electro plating kit to replate all the zinc pasivated parts and every part was the best available from Hella rad to R32 bushes and 312 Brembo Disks. its a 2 owner car and every part is there and unmolested. I've even got replacement seat foams! :)

I remember even matching the cam cover paint as close as I could to the original! LOL!

Mate get her finished off and enjoy the car.otherwise you will not get the true cars value.

re Geeba @ Post #15 :

I remember even matching the cam cover paint as close as I could to the original !

Good Evening Geeba,

PM just sent.

Robert

ps: to OP Davec27 :

I'm in no wishing to gatecrash the Party here, but [having read it through a couple of times] it strikes Me that your Thread has become somewhat 'open season', so I thought it 'fair game' to join the Party here.. in doing so, I hope I haven't 'stepped outta line' ??

If I have, I apologise.

Giles, you will be sorry to see this go... with all the time you’ve spent on it...

I can understand you must have a bit of a project with the new house and family.

Edited by delfinis38

@ delphinis38 Post # 18 :

Giles, you will be sorry to see this go... with all the time you’ve spent on it...

I can understand you must have a bit of a project with the new house and family

Good Morning delphinis [and by association, Giles also],

That's a "really nice, considerate & supportive" contribution to this 'open season' Thread : I've always enjoyed [and benefitted from] your contributions to the Forum's Theads, as well as being very respectful that you've got (in my eyes) one of the most precious VR6's in the country, and that you keep it well maintained whilst it sits 'warm & cosy' in your garage.

We've not met or spoken previously, but "in the spirit of what I believe this great Forum 'stands for', then in AC-DC terms : I salute You..." : you've got my morning off to a cracking, heart-warming start with that, Ta.

"Nice One, delphinis..."