Micky fletch

corrado 25th anniversary

Hi all

just been flicking through my profile page and came across a u tube vid i uploaded from the 25th anniversary day at castle comb and it got me thinking how many of the owners who attended still have their cars from that great day. I still have mine

I went to a Castle Combe CCGB meet a few years ago, possibly for the 25th anniversary? Someone who remembers me might be able to verify :) I had a Green Storm Turbo (it may have been supercharged back then though).

Happy days. I sold it about a year after, my journey with the car was done. I don't think there was much of the car left that hadn't been tinkered with! Still miss it sometimes, but it's gone to great home and still being well care for as far as I know

48168892661_0813f3536b_z.jpg

These days I'm pottering around in a disgusting Japanese piece of awesomeness :norty:

48168967942_cd62ae5a5b_z.jpg

Each to their own :lol:

Nick

I was there too! I can't remember if Nick (above was there in all honesty, though I can remember his recent at the time turbo addition at Bruntingthorpe a couple of years later. Kip was there I think with Judy, Wendy possibly & Ian (Gloucesterox) who all still have them. Redbourbon was there too who still has his.

I went to a Castle Combe CCGB meet a few years ago, possibly for the 25th anniversary? Someone who remembers me might be able to verify :) I had a Green Storm Turbo (it may have been supercharged back then though).

Happy days. I sold it about a year after, my journey with the car was done. I don't think there was much of the car left that hadn't been tinkered with! Still miss it sometimes, but it's gone to great home and still being well care for as far as I know

48168892661_0813f3536b_z.jpg

These days I'm pottering around in a disgusting Japanese piece of awesomeness :norty:

48168967942_cd62ae5a5b_z.jpg

Each to their own :lol:

Nick

That’s me you can see at the side of the photo! Taken at bruntingthorpe, great weekend that was.

Think this was the event?

(PS - due to photobucket f*ckery, the pics might not work)

1ae342b5e8f8b0bbd5b3fdbd50af5c05_zps14e1eaea.jpg

30480b3a2f04e5f14a90099e2b9d6e9c_zpse5a63420.jpg

35efccdef69de6097c0ed4ca4b084b4d_zpse5a242e4.jpg

b9667f2148021c50983d1f8e10a77202_zpsd2edadde.jpg