Keyo

New OE VW parts for sale some obsolete

Hello mate can I put my name down for the bonnet cable and trumpets please.

Many thanks

Si

No problem Si Reserved, Pm your postal details when you get the chance and I can also send you some photos over to you of the goods.

Thanks

If this is both sides I'll take: Brand new heater top dash windscreen demister trim 536 857 464 4fb in black £15.00

I'll also take Brand new wiper arm link if they are the metal bits from the motor to the blade

Thanks

If this is both sides I'll take: Brand new heater top dash windscreen demister trim 536 857 464 4fb in black £15.00

I'll also take Brand new wiper arm link if they are the metal bits from the motor to the blade

Thanks

Hi Culshaw , no its just for one side , the other side is obsolete and the one for sale is 6 weeks delivery from Germany and low on numbers, If you take the ones off you have and give them a clean you'll see how old they actually are as grease hides the true condition of them

The wiper arm I have now found the part number it is £16.00 and obsolete I have changed it on the listing , same as new price. Part Number 536955325

Please confirm if you would like me to reserve them

Thanks

Edited by Keyo

Hi Si ,

Check your messages mate do you want the brake sensor because would like to advertise with other parts. Thanks

Hi Si ,

Check your messages mate do you want the brake sensor because would like to advertise with other parts. Thanks

Yes please mate I'll PM you now.

Many thanks

Si

Interested in the window rubbers @ £550. I’ll pm my email address could you send some photos over please keyo

Cheers

Shaun

Interested in the window rubbers @ £550. I’ll pm my email address could you send some photos over please keyo

Cheers

Shaun

Pictures sent to your private email including receipts .

Cheers Shaun.

Water pump and power steering reservoir please

Thanks they are yours, Im popping out right now but these are now Reserved for you chap , if you can pm your details so I can send you some pictures in an hour or so .

Thanks easy pops.

Hi Si ,

Hello mate payment sent just now.

Thanks again

Si

Brake sensor and bonnet cable + trumpets now sold and posted first class to VWRULE .

Thanks Si

Cheers

Shaun

Thanks for popping over today Shaun nice to meet you and a beast of a Turbo Rado. Shaun has now purchased the seals which will finish his car off beautifully, happy motoring mate.

Come on guys what are you going to do if your intake damper explodes and you have not got a spare .

So the fuse in the resistor pack has not worked this time , looks like it's going to be cold winter this year as the ones on ebay do not fit the Rado ? Get your orders in for post tomorrow folks :shrug: .

Thans for payment Mystic Blue parts will posted out tomorrow , bonnet pins kits and latch now sold.

Cheers Steve.