st4stokie

312mm brakes

I know there's threads on here already but I can't find the info I need. I've seen you need the MK2/3 to MK4 goodridge brake line conversion but I can only find them for the rear brakes. Are these the ones I need? I've got everything else ordered just need sort which lines I need now.

I’ve got the brake discs and calliper carriers for the 312mm conversion but not done it yet - I thought the fronts stayed the same, just spaced out more and it’s just the rear lines to change if using mk4 callipers?

288 / 312 have the same banjo fittings as MK4 rears, so neither will attach standard to Corrado flexis.

312s need 6mm spacers to align the callipers to the disks

Thanks Dox I've bought all the other bits spacers etc just couldn't figure outthe goodridge stuff for the front but knew the banjos were different from the standard ones

Thanks Dox I've bought all the other bits spacers etc just couldn't figure outthe goodridge stuff for the front but knew the banjos were different from the standard ones

Same as MK3 late VR6 on the front

Yep, I think they are the same as the hoses used on the Mk3 VR6 288s that I fitted as an upgrade - they have a banjo fitting to the calliper, as opposed to the standard threaded attachment. I think at the time I just bought the Mk4 conversion hoses for the rear and a set of Mk3 VR6 ones for the front from Goodridge,

288 / 312 have the same banjo fittings as MK4 rears, so neither will attach standard to Corrado flexis.

312s need 6mm spacers to align the callipers to the disks

Spot on as usual - it’s been that long I’d forgotten I’ve already got the 288mm conversion on so have the correct hoses. I’ve also got the spacers, just need to get on and put the 312mm discs on.