Keyo

Blaupunkt-Bremen

Possibly the most ideal Stereo for a Rado.

This is the retro modern version of the Blaupunkt Bremen with all the mod cons. Has what looks like a tape opening but in fact is a flap that opens up for USB etc

Can change the display to green.

Great bit of kit but not cheap !

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blaupunkt-Bremen-SQR-46-DAB-Retro-80s-Classic-Bluetooth-DAB-USB-AUX-Car-Stereo/262563033033?hash=item3d21f9efc9:g:CsAAAOSwWbRdytqH

Edited by Keyo

great find mate, I've been looking lately for something in mine, was looking for an original Sony unit that was period correct, I know these were in the early rado's too and look a lot better in the dash than the Sony did. I went down the Alpine route in the other rado which has a green display but has the USB connection in the cubby hole on a lead, I don't have VDO gauges so all good!

This looks great but 4 long-un's is a bit steep.....nothing that's good is cheap for a rado!

great find mate, I've been looking lately for something in mine, was looking for an original Sony unit that was period correct, I know these were in the early rado's too and look a lot better in the dash than the Sony did. I went down the Alpine route in the other rado which has a green display but has the USB connection in the cubby hole on a lead, I don't have VDO gauges so all good!

This looks great but 4 long-un's is a bit steep.....nothing that's good is cheap for a rado!

Spen watch this video at 4.45 and you will be buying one ha (shows in green) ! Also great channel on youtube may I add.

I've got a Alpine in my Rado but definitely would prefer the Brenen, going for one of these in my MK2 Golf in the future, as all electric the price should drop.

Edited by Keyo

It's a very nice unit, but would be even better with some extra features such as CD changer control and proper Bluetooth audio - it's also very expensive for what it is - you're paying a hefty "retro" classic car premium.

IMHO the best OE unit for the Corrado is the Gamma IV (factory issue on many cars on the Continent), which can be sorted with an aux input or bluetooth receiver on the CD changer line. I've also had a couple of Nakamichi CD35/45z, these came with either green or amber illumination, and RDS, and the 45z has aux as well.

Edited by fendervg

It will play your Itunes, charge your phone and handsfree , CD are now dead so pointless really. I don't think they have been long out so the price will drop I imagine.

It's a very nice unit, but would be even better with some extra features such as CD changer control and proper Bluetooth audio - it's also very expensive for what it is - you're paying a hefty "retro" classic car premium.

IMHO the best OE unit for the Corrado is the Gamma IV (factory issue on many cars on the Continent), which can be sorted with an aux input or bluetooth receiver on the CD changer line. I've also had a couple of Nakamichi CD35/45z, these came with either green or amber illumination, and RDS, and the 45z has aux as well.

I would like one of these, but they rarely come up for sale .