Bruno

Corrado leather panels, tailgate, in Whitstable, Kent

Items left

1. Beige door genuine leather panels for 1995 Corrado VR6. The passenger side tray has a small 1.2 cm x 0.4cm piece of plastic missing. If your tray is intact it should fit. See photo. Otherwise clean set - from the very last series of Storms, ones with the leds in the door pin carriers. £180*. 

2. Beige Roof lining..  £20*. 

3. A purple-grey 1995 tailgate, complete with aerofoil, plastics, and motor intact. No marks, no rust. £50.00*

4. 288mm front calipers, painted in red 2k paint, boxed, only used for 3 weeks. £50 plus p/p.

NB: * refers to items which are priced at cash on collection.  All located at Whitstable, Kent. Some items can be taken to Orpington, Kent if it is helps. Couriers are supported. Am willing to put the parts onto a pallet, if buyers allow for the cost of sealing and straps for the pallet. The calipers can be posted. 

I need the space back quickly.  Selling home and moving. So it all has to go.

Edited by Bruno
Roof panel sold

Hi everybody.

Easypops hasbought the original beige interior. The original listing has been updated as I've dug out more stuff which needs to go. Have a look again please.

Edited by Bruno
update to listing

1 hour ago, fla said:

next dibs on the beige interior if possible?

They will be on the flying Scotsman by now  . However if someone has some Black Recaro seats drop me a PM . 

Thanks Folks.