Dox

Win a VR6 (redline comps) L563XNV

7e062a63ec7a17d7fde0af35c4e9cc71.jpg

Looks like tickets didn’t sell well hence the poll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redline put some brutal questions on its poll! But I suppose the Corrado is a marmite car for some and the mileage subject to joe public is generally "once it gets to 100k it blows up" so they were pretty brave to put a stake on a car like that.

To me it looked like a great car though. I remember flicking through the previous owners flickr account to see the work done to it - it was an extensive refurb with engine work and a bare metal respray in places.

I bought a couple of tickets, I’d have been over the moon with it, sadly they somehow picked the wrong number????? 🤣

1 hour ago, easypops said:

I bought a couple of tickets, I’d have been over the moon with it, sadly they somehow picked the wrong number????? 🤣

Guess what the first thought was that went through my mind when I read that.  

It’s a complement easy, I’m amazed buy your ability to sniff out Corrado bargains and act on it with speed regardless of needing it now or not 👍. I don’t come across many and if I do I’m too hesitant, fair play, I live in the world of ffs

32 minutes ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Guess what the first thought was that went through my mind when I read that.  

It’s a complement easy, I’m amazed buy your ability to sniff out Corrado bargains and act on it with speed regardless of needing it now or not 👍. I don’t come across many and if I do I’m too hesitant, fair play, I live in the world of ffs

Ha ha, I’m not sure I’d have told anyone if I had won it, not sure I could cope with the abuse 🤣😁

I’ve been fortunate many times on here and on Facebook........the perks of being self employed and on my phone too much I guess, sadly the bargains are few and far between these days 🤔😁

I’m pretty sure that car had 12k of paintwork - was for sale on here and is local to me . You’ll find it in cars for  sale section . Owner spent a load on it mostly paint . 

Edited by Keyo

Yeah it had a bare metal respray except the roof if i remember correctly and the engine was partially rebuilt if I recall - head refurb, chains etc. 

It was a good car I thought. Bad time of year to sell but I think he was happy enough with what he got for it.