ben16v

ben16v`s car the replacement is here

Nice one Ben.

Who needs great locations for photoshoots when you have found the best photoshoot location in the world, outside a Happy Shopper!

Is that GLT’s reflection in the window, looks like he’s eating space raiders again?

Looking nice mate. Could do with a colour coded no. plate surround IMO. I also agree with greeny, would look better with a single tailpipe dude. :)

i agree on the exhaust to an extent i`d prefer a more subtle one but the twin is smaller than the usual DTM style so it`s ok, cant replace until its broken-its been on there 5 years with no probs so far.

would like a CC plate surround but its sikaflek`d on!!

just spent 3 hours giving it`s bi-annual cleaning, polishing, waxing etc so i got some new picks......

tarche2, thanks mate, pretty dinged close up but polishes up ok, lowered on koni/H&R only prob 30-35mm 8)

it was already lowered on some gmax shock&spring when i got it, so cant really compare, been in a couple of other lowered rado`s and (1 standard shocks and lowered unknown springs 2 slammed on coilover (dunno which make)) and its definately more comfortable.

still a bit crashy over big bumps but not teeth shattering, theres a lot of info about this set up on here and thats why i went for them,

Yeah, the car looks great dude!..my favourite colour and tastefully lowered with great wheels!

Hi there Ben.

Thanks for the help on that grille mate, just PM'd iceman about it.

Re: your new plates- I'm in Ireland, so we all have to have the EU plates, which in just about everyones opinion over here, looks naff. I know you've got the german ones, but the plain plates with just the number you have in the U.K. is the envy of anyone over here who gives a shite.

Have to say IMO the original lights or the smoked ones look the best, but in saying that I must hold up my hand and say I've never seen the reddened ones in the flesh.

That MkII looks fkkn sweet

Just bought my G60 and there's Dezent(never heard of them) 17's on 40 profiles on the car. They're nice wheels but not my choice. Always bothered by the rough ride. Do 15s make that much of a difference? My last C was on 16's and it was a bonerattler too. Also, what coilovers is your (Dads Ex) car on?

Cheers :splat:

interesting :shock: have you glued the flappy bits shut m8?

nice wheel too :wink:

neil.

i`ve removed all the slidey bits from the back and dremelled the bits out, the backing is just some black plastic, i need to make another set as there a bit messy/

i`ll leave the vent shut as i dont use it normally anyway... either on my feet or at the windscreen!