Andy-H

Back again

evening. Been out of the corrado ownership for a few years but got myself a new one a few weeks ago and it’s just like putting on an old shoe…….. it smells funny but it’s comfortable 👍🏼  

anyway. Glad to be back and lots to do to get the car up to my standard but I’ve started and will be looking for more bits but for now. Hello 👋🏼 

Nice looking motor 👍welcome to the greatest Corrado forum 😇

Tell us about your car 

Haha. Yeah, it’s a genuine VR this time. Bought it a little underpriced as the history was limited and needs work which I’ve done most of already. Looking for a set of lupo wipers for it and still need to sort the wiper issue out where it only works on the top setting 🙄😂. Oh, and it has been painted with a yard brush 😞. I also still have the mk2 I got when the last corrado left so it’s getting a bit expensive 😩.

6FE2CB6F-86F0-44E9-96F0-81C60D7EBA04.jpeg

Thanks Mack. Sorted the wiper issue real easy. The previous owner had put the relay in the wrong place 😳. Just finished the welding where I’ve repacked the rear of the near side sill. Not too bad but was an advisory on the last MOT so best to get it done. 

Love an easy fix for electrics 👍

Can’t be much rot then, must be pretty solid, much more in the pipeline? There’s always something that needs a little attention.

Yeah. Got a few bits in mind. Having the first of many trips to the body shop. I’ve always run my front bumpers with the number plate recess deleted so got that sorted the other day and passed it onto my paint guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I would update this. I have decided to take the car back to its original colour as the person who painted it black needs to go back to plastering . Part way through the prep now and it is booked in for the end of Jan so looking forward to getting it done. I used some stickers to hide the paint during this summer which I loved but needed to get it sorted properly. eeb205cfc47fe3fc8326751cc9b1084b.jpg
And now it currently looks like this

338ed254f76aeb21f63ec0dc31003bff.jpg

It is Aqua blue underneath. Car is currently in the paint shop so I’m like an excited child waiting. Looking forward to getting it back and out there for a good blast.