Keyo

Oe Corrado parts on other manufactures cars .

So I’m starting this thread  to try snd help members not get ripped by VW - post any findings . I will start it off . 

obsolete pedal rubbers that were £12 each from vag I think - these are much better quality then aftermarket - worn ones can lead to mot failure to .

Porsche 944 used them and still available from Porsche dealers at under £2 .

you can see the vag stamp . 

There was 350 in stock -  a few less now as they use them on the Mk2 as well so I purchase quite a few with three cars that use them - brake and clutch same rubber. 

236A02F3-85AA-48F4-9FBB-839797B94239.jpeg

3461D057-5B04-4034-A31F-24C6558190E9.jpeg

0786AA25-3960-4BD2-A8E7-3940A59BC010.jpeg

Edited by Keyo

Phoned Audi for a CV boot for my TT, £36 plus VAT then told no longer available - I don’t know why we continue to buy their cars when they show their customers such contempt?

Paid £13 for a GKN branded product from Euros

9 hours ago, Dox said:

Phoned Audi for a CV boot for my TT, £36 plus VAT then told no longer available - I don’t know why we continue to buy their cars when they show their customers such contempt?

Paid £13 for a GKN branded product from Euros

Do  some scaffs at GKN Driveline in Brum they make all the shafts there for JLR and many others- quality company = a shame they are shutting the factory down by one of these disgraceful asset striping company Melrose they are called- been doing jobs there foe a decade and will loose work myself. Moving to Eastern Europe. No dealt quality will go down alike to Ford when moved to Turkey- my 72 k transit with full service dropped its bottom end on Tuesday on the M5 - looking at Isuzu have no confidence in Ford anymore dont give them money Ive had 8 but no longer willing to by chocolate blocks. 

Hi I recommend this seller  for  genuine vag bolts. 

I saved 60 percent off the front subframe bolts from Heritage prices  and postage was free - also answered the phone straight away and felt like I was speaking to a human not a computer says no. I felt compelled to use someone different then heritage as they keep sending me the incorrect parts and also are now charging £8 to deliver 6 subframe bolts - they lost my business.

Established UK seller that also mentioned can bring over classic parts from Germany.  

https://www.deutsche-parts.co.uk/

4 cylinder 

A12CD944-D885-4844-A112-08DAA2405BC5.jpeg

F0C2B983-813E-457F-9CE1-0AE74CC7F0A9.jpeg

Edited by Keyo