Sign in to follow this  
woody

Question about Delivery of wheels

I have been asked by someone how much it would cost to get some wheels and tyres delivered to them up country. Anybody know of any companies that do that sort of think. I seem to remember someone saying that it was £15 perwheel anywhere in the uk.

Cheers

Woody

do a search on bigeastsideg60's (or whatever he's calling himself these days :roll: )previous posts and you'll find more info :wink:

I got a set of 4x17" wheels and tyres delivered next day from London to just outside Edinburgh using the courier firm Business Post. Cost was around £70.

I got a set of speedlines delivered to me for £10/wheel.

You should be able to do it for about £30-40, unless your wheels are really heavy or you're delivering to the highlands...

Hey there,

A set of 4 wheels and tyres delivered next day anywhere in the UK for £45 all in. Interlink express or APC Overnight both are the same price roughly. Oh and vr6storm these days my name is exactly the same as it has been for the last 6 months, BigeastsideVWG60 :p

Cheers,

BigEastsideVWG60

Oh and vr6storm these days my name is exactly the same as it has been for the last 6 months, BigeastsideVWG60 :p

Cheers,

BigEastsideVWG60

very good :roll: :p

*pulls hair out*

Pllleeeeease stop with this snidey snapping at each other! What is it with you guys!

(and "he started it" isn't a valid answer!)

*pulls hair out*

Pllleeeeease stop with this snidey snapping at each other! What is it with you guys!

(and "he started it" isn't a valid answer!)

was just making a "light-hearted remark" about the FACT struan.....has had easy at least 3 name changes since joining the forum......thats all :wink: