Sign in to follow this  
KooradoG60

Show ur tail! exhaust pics

I was just wondering what exhaust would be suit the corrado so i was wondering if any friendly corrado owners would share pics of the rear. thx

Share pics of my rear?! Oh.. right...

P1010014.JPG

Thats a standard Magnex oval style system :)

Jim!! - Get those doors painted!!! :lol:

Heh.. its my old mans garage. He hasn't got the time to finish restoring the classic car lurking within the garage (12 years and counting), let alone detail the exterior of the garage itself! :)

Apologies for going OT so quickly KooradoG60! :(

here's my new system.

its full custom made stainless, chose this backbox because i thought it suited the low wide stance of my C. which didn't have the recently fitted coilovers when these pics were taken.

hope you like but don't copy :wink:

Heres mine, full custom jobby. I tried to stay as faithful as possible to the original shape because it fits the cutout on the bumper nicely. its higher than that now as on of the hangers was bent and eventually snapped after this pic was taken.

sprayedback.jpg

does your exhaust hang low, does it wobble to and fro can you tie it in a knot can you tie it in a bow....... :(

[/url]

Here's mine a Supersprint 120x80mm oval stainless backbox part of a full cat back system

PMSL......Jedi, that looks like a bog roll tube compared to the other fine examples

Nice sandals too

yeah its not big and its not cleaver and it certainly dont sound or look good!!....its going soon though!! i might put it on ebay if anyone is interested :D

i wondered who would notice those sandles :p

th_10-exhaustbefore1.jpg

Yay, i win the prize for the ugliest, most ill fitting vr6 exhaust... :lol:

fear not.... Miltek gets fitted Sept 11th

I can't believe that one... where the hell did it come from ?? I hope that was on the car when you bought it :)

Mine's shinier nur nur :p

In retrospect, your car is cleaner.... ....and a VR6.... ...and a Storm ....I'll shut ma pie hole now... :lol:

Mine's shinier nur nur :p

In retrospect, your car is cleaner.... ....and a VR6.... ...and a Storm ....I'll shut ma pie hole now... :lol:

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...............polished the pipe a few times but its always crap-looking after a day :oops: :cry:

where did you get that picture of the storm from rodders??? could there be some breach in copyright laws going on there?

its available on the net :wink: