Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Corrado spotting - July 2004

Fraser (KARMANN), spotted you yesterday (tuesday) at 6:15PM on Rutherglen Main Street. Didn't flash or wave cause I was driving the girlfriends Punto.

Very nice Silver K plate VR6 spotted in MK twice now, both times I've been in the POLO!!!

running porsche 17's, reiger bumper, next time I see yah I will have to have a closer look at yr car!!

Nice N reg Storm in green just outside Calne, I was in my pug diesel but you had both a new and an old Corrado Club UK stickers.

Nice car!

Saw a lovelly lady in a blue K-plate VR6 at the Drayton Road roundabout in Norwich today (about lunch time)....she/you looked kinda disgusted about the state of the Corrado I was in....hence why I didn't put my hand up!

Nice yellow j plate parked in the White Hart car park in chelmsford last night about 6.30pm looked in good nick with some bright paintwork, always thought it was the only car yellow suited (MG please note).

Anyone on the forum

Mark

Nice clean black rallye on 17" on the A33 coming out of Basingstoke in the morning. Waved at me as I was going by. Couldn't get my hand up quick enough

Bc student, what car have you got?

I have a K reg Black G60, i'm sure i have seen you about.

I Have also seen the red one on the North Walsham rd, there is a Blue Vr6 near Norfolk car audio, (i think he works in pc world) there is another one in Barford out on the Watton rd. Another Red Vr6 in my village, a blue G reg 16v that shops in watroise (never waves :( ). And finally there is a green vr6 that parks in the chinese resturant on thorpe road.

Its Just Crazy when its sunny there are just too many about.

Was it you BCstudent parked in the Roys car park in Bowthorpe, it might ahve been Kvwloon.

We could ahve our own meet in norwich. :wink:

Beavisjem

BeavisJem I drive a black 1.8 16v, reg no. G*** YMG, running on 17'' polished 10-spokes. It's easily recognisable at the moment as the front end is all messed up following a shunt in the February snow. I got a front panel and bumper iron from Volk-a-part yesterday so if I can get off my arse soon it may get sorted. The general condition of the car is poor as I was using it as my work vehicle and it's done almost 20k miles in six months (without anything breaking on it too!). Time to give it some love I think...it certainly deserves it.

I don't actually live in Norwich. I just put it down as most people on this forum wouldn't have a clue where North Walsham is.

It wasn't me in the Roys car park I'm afraid. I spend much more time on the bike these days, so if you see a red 03-plate Yamaha R6 pulling wheelies around the city, that'll probably be me.

If you wanted to arrange a meet in Norwich sometime I'll be there. Never been out in a G60 before... :wink:

bcstudent, BeavisJem, Blimey, I hardly ever check in here and then find it's got loads of Norwich sitings! Any of you guys (and crazymarcel) going to Whitenoise this year? Could be a good place to meet up. (http://www.vwwhitenoise.com)

Shame on you BeavisJem, for suggesting I would be seen at Roys in Bowthorpe! :oops: Sainsburys or Tesco's for me, unless running the C has bitten hard and then it's Lidl's or Aldi! :lol:

Saw a nice dark Mreg VR at Fiveways roundabout today, flashed me back, which was nice!

Spotted a nice VR6 Storm in a rare dark redish colour, lowered on standard BBS's, de-badged colour coded grill etc, in MK abt 5.40ish on my way home, you guys gave me the thumbs up as I gave way to you on road abt..

anyone here??

Spotted a nice VR6 Storm in a rare dark redish colour, lowered on standard BBS's, de-badged colour coded grill etc, in MK abt 5.40ish on my way home, you guys gave me the thumbs up as I gave way to you on road abt..

anyone here??

Dark RED VR6 storm????

defo was a storm mate.. reg NO M174 *** not sure what the colour was though... :?:

not in red it wasnt....probably just with the solitude wheels and storm badge..

mine looks like a storm aswell....but it aint..

wouldnt mind seeing a dark red vr6 though.... like the sound of that.

Beavisjem Might have been my blue vr6 at roys if it wearnt and it was a k reg black 16v then she works at the health center,

Kvwloon The m reg vr6 that waved at u i think is from Costessey, whens whitenoise? my car comes back from stealth next weekend.

Im sure i have waved at bcstudent before, The more Norwich Corrado's the better a Norwich meet would definatly be cool :D

Silver Corrado on m5 thursday night between taunton and exeter at just gone 8ish plate BEN something, i was in the multicoloured jetta syncro you were going well, wish my G60 was running could have had some fun :twisted:

Saw a nice black one on Sunday as I was approaching Nottingham.

On the M1, travelling southbound in the early evening ??

Crazymarcel Your VR wouldn't happen to be grey on an L-plate would it? If so I filtered past you in the traffic at the Aylsham Road lights yesterday (Friday) on a Yamaha R6. I pulled a wheelie away from the lights to get the driver's attention, but the car may have been too far back to notice! God I love those wheelies....

* Edit *

Never heard of Whitenoise before, despite having owned Vee Dubs for the last eight years and it being held within pi**ing distance of my house. I'll likely be there....can't see any reason not to be.

I just noticed that you stated your car is blue in that last post. My bad.

bcstudent, Yep, only knew about it myself last year! First time it's been at this years location though! Quite enjoyed it, a mix of music and Veedubs. Turned in to a bit of a rave last year, but apparently this year there's Security to shut down the noise at a reasoanable time. Worth a look.

Heading north about 3:30-4pm on the A9, on the long straight between the two Dornoch turn offs. Blond in a VR..... I flashed and you smiled :wink: :lol: