Sign in to follow this  
rmn

rmn's G60

I thought i should put up some pics of my work in progress G60

It started life in the UK, i brought it over to Ireland earlier this year and have done a little, i have put half leather electric Recaro's in, koni coilovers and poly bushes

I replaced all the carpet and dash with black items and made all red tail lights that work quite well if i do say so myself and mr police man too 8)

It needs to be painted and have minor marks taken out of the body work, but i will only do that when the engine is finished

I have Brembo's to go on and a FMIC too, so here are my pics, dont slate me too much :lol:

pics thumbnailed-vr6storm

Speedlines, they clear the ibiza cupra r brembo's with out any spacers at all, thanks for the comments

, so here are my pics, dont slate me too much :lol:

cant see anything to slate you for all looks good to me 8)

thats the best approach i think get the mechanical bits sorted first and worry about tarting it up second :) ive got a nice collection of parking dents waiting to be removed aswell

by the way what does "baile atha cliath" mean on the irish plates :?: :?:

They are the Speedline Comp2's that I am currently uuhhhm'ing and ahhh'ing over!

But some bad news for you VR owners - they aren't available in 5 stud!

@coolrado, thanks, they are infuriation when you try to keep the car and someone else does them

"baile atha cliath" is the county in Irish, so that means Dublin on my plates, differnt in other countys

wheels are a difficult call on any car, i wasnt sure till i tried them on it and then it was a definte yes they suit it

Looking nice Richard, speedlines suit it nicely 8) Would they be the same ones that were to be seen on a certain green supercharged vw a few months back?

Thanks George, they are the same, can if far from finished anyway

@MArk, you knwo me, i ill put up pics where i want to, there are loads of forums i could throw them up, but i chose here :lol:

Any pics of your G60 up Mark?

Theres a few pics of the corrado floating around alright. Noting flash about mine, black corrado on BBS.

Im liking your recaros 8)

thanks mark, it took a while to get them, like about 8 weeks frm that German lad, i still have to get my LHD door cars converted to rhd, but it will all be done soon enough

did you put new splits on it?

Im in the same boat with my door cards. Dunno what to do with them. Have 2 sets of splits on their way to me. not sure what to do with them thou. Corrado will be up for sale soon maybe.

were those recaros standard or an option in germany? never seen them in a car over here but im new to the vee dub scene!

They were a german option, i didnt want full leather because i wanted to not get roasted in the sun from it 8)

I like the half leather its not as dark in a dark car

@MArk, dont sell it, its sweet