Sign in to follow this  
marcus

MY FIRST POST. HELLO.

TO ANYONE.

Jst brought a G60 (j reg) always wanted a corrado and im real pleased with it (so far) only had it 4 2wks and was hoping u gentleman cld advise me on a quality new exhaust system please.

Still learning my way rnd the forum - its all new to me.

OH, and hello to glenn- who i brought the car from as i think hes a member?

:D

Milltek :)

Speak to John Mitchell at JMR - drop him a private message (goes by the username 16vG60) on this forum) :)

Does a cat back system for £280 (I think) - won't find anything better for cheaper.

And welcome aboard :D

I've got a Supersprint, sounds amazing. if your putting a sports zorst on it, get a K&N panel filter in the airbox

WelI I just got a new ss militek, that

is great. But don't expect it to fit perfectly.

Mine needs adjustment. The Kn57i is a great idea! 8)

i hope this is how to reply. Im fussy and have to have it fitting perfectly- thanks though magicrat1.

Thanks jimg60.

much as i like the milltek(on mine) i have to admit the magnex looks a bit better...........given the choice again i would probably go for magnex

Welcome aboard...personally I'm going down the powerflow route..and now that DesignaDubs has relocated I'm hoping to get it fitted within the month...Anyways good luck and may your charger last for ever.

Hi, and welcome!

Agree with Rodders, Magnex looks much better IMHO, and seems to have less fitting issues. Had one on my old 16v and it was real quality and fitted perfectly :D 8) Milteks seem to vary greatly in fit- have seen some that stick out way too far from the rear :?

Andy- thanks mate, judging by ur car history u have good experience with corrados,so, im liking the idea of a magnex at the mo. How do u compare your old g60 to ur vr6 mate cos thats what i wanted but the insurance dictated otherwise?

and whats ur opinion on powerflow?

Childeroland- thanks 4 the welcome. superb poem- still wrking it out.

Come in under the shadow of this red rock,

And I will show you something different from either

Your shadow at morning striding behind you

Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

T.S. Eliot, "The Wasteland" :)

:D Hello mate! good to see you on the forum :) how's my old rado then? yeah never did like the pipe on that jetex system i was not to happy when it went on! as for exhausts go for a magnex mate. 8)

marcus, The G60 and VR are VERY different beasts. The G60 feels very 'punchy' in gear and is a bit lairy compared to the VR, which is a lot more refined (although sounds amazing when you give it some! :D :twisted: ). The VR also feels a bit lazy in mid range compared to the G60.

With regard to Powerflow, they're a bit hit and miss. Really depends on the garage. You normally get excellent fit and can get the sound you want. The one on my 16v was already fitted and sounded superb- only a bit louder than standard but rumbled and popped a bit on tickover 8)

The Magnex sounded similar, but was more quiet at idle.

Had a twin exit Powerflow on my first Civic- looked brilliant, but it was too loud. Nice around town, but would give you a big headache on the motorway and got really annoying!

If the car has been lowered, I'd go for a Powerflow, but make sure they make it quiet. Maybe fitting probs with the Magnex on a lowered car. Otherwise go for Magnex :D

HTH

Welcome to the forum. What colour is your corrado? I work in Baso, so I'll keep an eye out for you!

ok i will answer that since it was my car 2wks ago, its pearl green Dan. :)

Welcome to the forum. What colour is your corrado? I work in Baso, so I'll keep an eye out for you!

ok i will answer that since it was my car 2wks ago, its pearl green Dan. :)

cheers mate :wink: