Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Which colour samco's?

I'm going to get some samco's (thanks Asim), but dont know what colour to go for......should I stay subtile and go for black, or should I go for blue. What do you reckon?? My C is Silver.

What colours do have fitted to yours?

Got any pics?

Do the coloured ones get dirty easily and look dodgy after a while?

Any opinians greatly received.

your such a joker Dr Mat!!!!! laughing my socks off at that one!

WARNING: the above message may contain IRONY and SARCASM

Think i'm going to stay subtile with the hose, thinking of colour coding the black lead holders and the engine cover, that will be enough bling with the polished manifold.

I think black and silver compliment eachother..... blue would look good with silver/chrome/black too.

The point of Samcos is they are much tougher than standard ones! Colour is a secondary.

Red looks too ricey imo and green, yellow etc....nah....

K

i'de go for black,the only problem is that you have to wait 5/6 weeks for them to be made as i found out thats why i've got blue because thats the only colour avalible off the self :roll:

Oh and don't forget the 2 little heat exchanger hoses on the VR kit are excluded. You might be able to get them seperately though, not sure. If not, just fit some new VAG ones as they'll be tougher than 10 year old ones.

i'de go for black,the only problem is that you have to wait 5/6 weeks for them to be made as i found out thats why i've got blue because thats the only colour avalible off the self :roll:

dont they make the other colours from blue? i.e. wrap a blue one in red to get... red.