Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Near embarassment by a Vauxhall Cavalier...

Am I right in thinking that VW have been slated in the JD Power survey for a few years running now? In the 2004 survey there wasn't a VW in the top 40, where the Octavia came fourth overall.

Yep, all true. Perhaps people have slightly lower expectations from Skoda though? Certainly you pay less money you expect less. VW would probably not be rated so low if a) they didn't charge so much and b) their dealers gave a monkeys.

I've heard the Skoda dealers are actually pretty good as they are still trying to build a good reputation! :)

VW, Seat and Skoda are the same cars, so how can you moan about a VW and praise a Skoda? We don't want more than one Dr Mat on here now, do we? :lol:

VW, Seat and Skoda are the same cars, so how can you moan about a VW and praise a Skoda?

Look at the price tags ;)

VW, Seat and Skoda are the same cars, so how can you moan about a VW and praise a Skoda? We don't want more than one Dr Mat on here now, do we? :lol:

There can be only one ....... You'll have to lop my head off if you want it to stop! :)

(There's a prize if you can name that naff film reference.)

Does anybody know roughly what sort of mileage the XE engines were good for?

I know of one guy who took a 230k XE, stuck a QED 208 bhp kit on it and thrashed it senseless in a westfield for 4 years.

Theres absolutely no rust on my L plate 92k mile cavalier either.

Living practically next door to Courtney Sport I used to see loads of Mk.2 Astras and similar, but these days it's all new shape stuff and VX220s. Chav-tastic in in most cases.

Talking about Mk2 Ashtrays... anyone seen the new Focus?

http://www.sniffpetrol.com

:lol: