Sign in to follow this  
corradostorm

White Storm?

Grrr....

I hope thats not his own gallery advertising it as an 'Ultra Rare White Storm' !! :|

so he bought a storm before vw had even thought of making them , very clever

white storm - i thought it was someone with dandruff shaking their head :D :D

nice flaking paint on the handbrake surround there... quality job.... :| :roll:

At least you'd have a chance, jedi...

And what was the Storm anyway, other than... the exact modifications you've made. So really it *is* a storm.

Didn't think I could ever call a c owner a w*nker on this forum and get away with it........but what a w*nker, I hope hes got the excuse that he bought it off someone already like that cos if he did it himself i feel even more sorry for him, could anyone live with the centre tunnel like that :cry:

last set of storm badges on ebay went for about £80!! :shock:

So, yes, about what the rest of the car is worth ;-)

LOL wouldn't you pay £80 for the flakey paint job centre console jeremy think it would look rather fetching in your campaign rofl :wink:

I took those photos in the car park at Edition 38 the other week and put them up. I'm surprised that no-one else noticed the storm badges on a white G plater. The interior was rather nice too

Thought that it was of interest to people - It made me soooo mad. Mind you the 'ironside' vw golf made me smile.

neil

94 Flash Red 16v

Yay :)

That one definately needs dusting off and discussing again ;) :D

Maybe its the same??? - I can't remember the reg of the Tipex edition...

I missed this at e38 but I did see a Green 'Storm' with grey leather at Ragley, I think you were with me Jim at the time... it did have solitudes but they hadn't even colour-coded the grill... muppets.

I think we should make it a forum rule to debadge any of these when we see them and give the badges to genuine Storm owners who have had them nicked or lost. VW's fault really for selling these to anyone without checking the VIN numbers like Ford do with parts for the FRP.

Maybe its the same??? - I can't remember the reg of the Tipex edition

The white tipex 'vw' on the steering wheel looks familiar, but didnt 'the worlds best' have tipex wipers too? maybe its just rained since then....

It was a K-Reg VR6 that one... Tippex wipers, tippex rear lights too I seem to remember... This is actually tidier than "The World's best"...