Sign in to follow this  
TomB

Replacing the fog light on a late model Corrado.

I've written this (complete with grainy phone-cam photos), for anyone who is getting annoyed by their cracked fog light and wants to change it. If the mods want to put in the how-to section they are more than welcome.

Cheers,

Tom

wow...dinkus is about to update the how to section :shock: :lol:

:p done! :) I'm just waiting for the individual jpegs from TomB and his one will go live :D

I've modified the tensioner pulley one with your extra bits too.

Someone sent me a doc on fitting coilovers, but it's copyrighted by The Golf magazine, so I can't really put that up.

Ooh and I've got a how-to on changing the steering wheel too...right, that's gonna go up too then :D

One tactic you forgot to mention in the foglight replacement how-to is to just leave the cable where it is - just attach it to the new lamp (assuming the cable is ok, obviously). That's what I did, saved a good 20 minutes of that half hour!

Primarily cos I rated the probability of me working out where the cable went as slightly less than the likelihood of Britney Spears divorcing her new husband and marrying Ozzy Osbourne... :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was bought the whole unit by my brother and as the previously black surround was now a tasteful shade of orange, I thought I best put in the whole lot. Good idea though, can you add that in?

Cheers,

Tom

Shame I forgot to spell check it though, and managed to get the Welsh spelling of large (Llarge) in there instead of the conventional one :)

Cheers for that man,

Tom

Nice one Tom - good pics and idiot proof guide there. Its good to see that people are keeping dinkus busy in the name of helping fellow corrado owners :) :) :)

Shame I forgot to spell check it though, and managed to get the Welsh spelling of large (Llarge) in there instead of the conventional one :)

Cheers for that man,

Tom

Fixed it for ya ;)