Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting - August 2004

Yeah i saw one going through from the firestation to the town about 8 ish this morning. only saw the lights though so not sure what model

Is imberhorne the one by the firestation? if so that was me! :D

Saw the white G reg with crystal rears again this morning.

Was behind him along Ormskirk Rd going from Wigan to Skem.

Both flashed and waved once more.

Second spot this.... I'm assuming he dont come round these parts!

Ah well.... His loss :wink:

Yellow (G60 I think) on A25 through Guildford at 12.15 this afternoon - nice, original car

Yeah i saw one going through from the firestation to the town about 8 ish this morning. only saw the lights though so not sure what model

Is imberhorne the one by the firestation? if so that was me! :D

Imberhorne is down the other end of the town, and neither matched your car, so there must have been 4 Corrados in East Grinstead yesterday :)

Grey coloured 16v'er I think going down the Kenilworth Road this evening at about 7:30pm.

I don't understand how so many people in Coventry can own Corrado's and not know about this place!! :(

Where are they all coming from!

Thats 3 Storms that I know of in Coventry alone now, and total of around 15 that I see on and off.

Two this morning - Bordeaux Pearl VR getting off the M25 at Reigatel

Sounds like it could have been my dads VR6

H reg blue 16v, original and tidy - parked in Highampton (devonia) yesterday and today.

Saw the silver 2.0 again, had your boards on the rack as I was heading for session at widemouth - you never wave/ flash open your eyes. Oh yeh you drive like my granny too :D

Nugget yellow 16V, reg H377 ARR on M40 yesterday afternoon, made for quite a sight, two nugget Corrados at (reasonably) high speed for 15 - 20 miles

hi

Saw a blue storm on the a27 this afternoon and a black h reg on the a23?

was on my way to Stanmer Park for the cruise from guildford when i saw the storm and saw the black one on the way home

M15 VW, think i saw ur car today at stanmear park,,,,, is not lowered as much as ur avatar at the mo is it..

M15 VW, think i saw ur car today at stanmear park,,,,, is not lowered as much as ur avatar at the mo is it..

yeh thats the one, the one on the signature was photochopped, just about to get it changed actually. Were u parked at the end with your woman sitting in the car yeh? Near Where Darren was standing? I came over with my hubby and had a look at you car :)

yeh thats the one, the one on the signature was photochopped, just about to get it changed actually. Were u parked at the end with your woman sitting in the car yeh? Near Where Darren was standing? I came over with my hubby and had a look at you car :)

yeah i was standing outside with darren and the boyz,,,,,shoulda came over and said "HI".... well if u see me at E38 u kno what to do :wink:

Hi

I didnt realise who you were lol

I thought u were looking at me a bit funny lol

If u see us at E38 say hi

:)

Never seen many C’s round here (Eastbourne) but I saw Nugget yellow right outside my front window at about 4:30pm on B/H Monday, not sure which model you were I was too stunned to notice – clean car though ! 8)

Also saw a black 16v in Hailsham, also on Monday. Drove past you twice by BP garage! :D

Other than that I was beginning to think I had the only one south of the M25! :lol:

Saw LicklePaulie driving abt in his rado.. was driving it abt as I just got it back from cambelt change... :D

Saw Gold or Bronze colour 'rado today(private plate B16***, I think) around lunch time in Macclesfield on Silk Road, I was in Pug 406 (again!!) heading to cat and fiddle.

:norty: Well I waved at you - weren't sure if you recognised my bumper/wheels/sound

Yeap I saw yr motor... I beeped my horn.. 8)