Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting - August 2004

I was at Whitenoise today....on the R6 (!) around about lunch time. Didn't see any Corrados but there was an abundance of air-cooled junk........

Was that you heading towards ipswich this morning Supercharged??

Corrado looked good, saw you at the last second so didn't wave.

Was that you heading towards ipswich this morning Supercharged??

Corrado looked good, saw you at the last second so didn't wave.

Probably, about 11am? on the A12/A14, I was on way to Stowmarket and as I got there I saw a Nugget Yellow 16v

Probably, about 11am? on the A12/A14, I was on way to Stowmarket and as I got there I saw a Nugget Yellow 16v

Not sure, saw a blue G60 around Kesgrave kitchen around that time. looked like it had been lowered a little and not sure if they were standard wheels?? Mmmmm

bcstudent, Yep, that must have been you I saw driving in to pay. I was walking back to the 16v parked off the road. Went back today and saw crazymarcel too. Nice VR! Thought it was a good event, I am getting in to the air-cooled side of things as well as the water cooled, so don't mind the 'junk' (except for beetles, always hated them, give me a spliity, bay or Ghia anyday!

Yep see Kvwloon today at whitenoise, nice speaking too ya, was a good day, with a nice chilled out atmosphere,nice weather, Lookin forward too the next one.

saw one or two Corrados today at Tatton park... 8)

Think some of them may be forum members.... ;) :lol: :roll:

Good to meet those of you I did get to chat too anyway... :)

Right!

Silver 16v on a J plate with aftermarket alloys, parked in car park 8 today at Warwick Uni! I left the forum URL stuck to your windscreen and when I left at 4pm the note was still there as was your car! It'd be nice if one of my 'notes on a windscreen' finally got read and digested!! :)

overtook a dark green vr6 this morning approaching cheshire oaks on my way to the office waved but no response anyone here??

Dragon green M reg VR6 on the M5 spur in Worcester being towed by the RAC! :(

Also an L reg graphite VR6 on the M5 about 20 mins later. Unfortunately was in the wifes clio :D

A big hello to the K reg burgundy corrado that flashed and waved today at Craven Arms on the A49. I waved back, but couldn't get to my flashers in time! I was in the same reg & colour car to you! That can't happen to often.

D

G-plated red Corrado coming the other way on bramhall lane, davenport on tuesday afternoon at about 16:45

We both managed to flash & wave for once!

:)

Saw Kev (well, his roof!) at the top of the Ski Slope (Wherstead Road) in Ipswich this morning at 8:47am

Its the only way he can make it go fast....

m reg dark blue on brittania bridge about 2.15 yesterday, de-badged grill, chrome 17`s and m3 lights on rear

i`ve not seen it before but sonia has

flashed by no reply, prob. not of here then as i hope you`d all flash back? oo errr! :oops: :lol:

A** 69 - Black or other very dark colour. Foleshill Road onto Ring Road, 11:30ish Weds morn. Was three cars back but lost you due to traffic-light sequencing. Anyone in here?

Got the shock of my life to walk out for lunch at work yesterday (Thursday 13th) to find a beautiful G plate grey Corrado parked in the west offices car park (by the old station) in York. This is the rail industry so no-one except me seems bothered by cars, nice to be proved wrong :) Must be a visitor as I haven't seen it before.

I did get a photo using my phone, so I'll post it up when I get the chance.

Cheers,

Tom

M***HEC - Green Storm, on M6 near J31. Lady driver and appeared to have wood rimmed steering wheel!, I was alongside you in my repmobile for a while.

Got the shock of my life to walk out for lunch at work yesterday (Thursday 13th) to find a beautiful G plate grey Corrado parked in the west offices car park (by the old station) in York. This is the rail industry so no-one except me seems bothered by cars, nice to be proved wrong Must be a visitor as I haven't seen it before.

I did get a photo using my phone, so I'll post it up when I get the chance.

Cheers,

Tom

Plenty of VW enthusiasts in the rail industry - take a look round Longsight depot car park (Manchester) Mk1golfs, Mk 2 golfs, Corrado's, polo's, the lot.

White G60 on BBS spokey Mk2 Golf type affair wheels (techinical description) just entering Saffron Walden at about 5:45pm on Friday

Dark blue rado this morning (saturday) on Hyde Road, Belle Vue/Gorton, didn't see the reg/model.... looked nice, driver waved back 8)

I said I'd keep an eye out for Corrado's whilst on my Jolidays in Crete, and all week nothing.

Then, 4 hours before leaving for the airport......

Didn't notice what type it was. Too busy scrambling for the camera!

Rethymnon harbour. Crete.

Long shot this, But... Anyone?