Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting - August 2004

Friday afternoon, Tunbridge Wells town centre- saw a black (?) G60 driven by a woman, and a few seconds later a nice K-reg silver VR with what looked like a Miltek.

Black VR6 in Hexham, Northumberland I have seen this car a few times, I used to live in hexham and my red 16v is around all the time.

Absolute mint nougat yellow corrado parked on approach road to Widemouth bay in Cornwall. It was debadged, and couldn't tell from brief look what it was - from fogs and indicators looked early model tho. Reg starts CPR, got leather upholstery, 17's i think and very well looked after. Got CCGB holder, looked identical to nougat yellow rado featured in CCGB mag few years ago - must be someone off here???? Come on give me my first spot. :D

Hi to the '89/90 dark blue 16 valver I overtook in my VR6 yesterday (31/07/04) on the A5 near Oswestry. My mate was driving my car like he'd stolen it so I was trying to return your wave, but we were going past at some speed (within the national speed limit, I am sure, officer). He drives a Ford (yuk) and couldn't get over how other cars feel compelled to take you on when you overtake in a 'rado. In his Focus everyone just leaves him to it. In my 'rado everyone wanted a go! Anyone else notice that?

Red C, looked like an early one, by the grill, but could be mistaken........passed Lidl on Catterick road this afternoon, heading towards Catterick Village????

Was the highlight of my afternoon stuck on a till at work :(

Steve

Aqua blue G60 in Ipswich on Wherstead Road by Shell Petrol station, had aftermarket alloys on it, possibly 17's? May have been Supercharged?

Not me i'm afraid... I see loads of Aqua Blue G60's and VR's in and around ipswich tho....

I did pass a Red L plate tonite in Woodbridge and the dude driving gave me a wave...

Also met up with the MadJackal at the Black Tiles and its his car that carpoid, saw... M** PAN - looks a nice one, not sure what the colour is...

Dragon Green Storm with a custom number plate (don't remeber the initials I am afraid) bombing down Albany Road past Chandos Motors at about 9:30am this morning! Quite surprised to see that as I have never seen that car around in Coventry before :)

It's not mine but it's probably the one that lives on Rotherham Road (Irish plate?). It's lived there for at least four years and can often be seen parked on the road if the sun is out!

Blackberry C with colour-coded new style front grille going into Newport (Essex) at 5:45pm Didn't catch the reg tho and I was in my Corsa, so I didn't think it was appropriate to wave :roll:

Saw a metallic green C tonight on Councillor lane, Cheadle. Only saw it at the last min so didn't see much, think it was an M Reg...

I was in my Red G60, for a change!

Doesn't any one ever see my corrado about??? Am in Manchester, J reg G60 Flash Red !! Many be because I don't drive it much, 2,500 miles in 7 months....

Can't say I've seen you, whereabouts in manchester are you? you might see/hear me driving about in stretford/gorton/blackley!

Andy

Doesn't any one ever see my corrado about??? Am in Manchester, J reg G60 Flash Red !! Many be because I don't drive it much, 2,500 miles in 7 months....

Would it be the red C parked on Gus car park on Chancellor Lane?

Always around south manchester, burnage, withington, didsbury, chortlon, levenshulme......and city centre...usually. Haven't really seen yours about neither.

But sold the C (G60) today, the guys picking it up tomorrow, it's gone to a good home, his first corrado.

So I'll will be driving my mk 4 polo (totally standard and a common coloer- dragon green) full time.

Oh yeah and my baby - VW BEETLE WIZARD CONVERTED CONVERTIBLE, BRIGHT RED, 1975.

But on the look out for a VR6 C...... so any one selling theirs.... not too pricey please. PM me

I still think a VR6 mk3 golf is more pratical for me and I wouldn't feel guilty screwing the s**t out of it, unlike with a Corrado!!

HE-MAN

probably seen you about HE-MAN, I work in Salford Quays and drive home thru Chorlton every night... My G60's kinda noticable with the front bumper she's wearing at the moment and mad noise she makes when she's running... ;) 8)

HE-MAN, ARE YOU THE GUY I SAW OUTSIDE PIZZA EXPRESS A FEW MONTHS AGO. I HAVE THE GREEN VR6. IF IT IS THE SAME GUY AND I THINK IT IS AS I SAW YOUR CAR AGAIN LAST WEEK WITH A FOR SALE SIGN ON IT!! LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE LUCKY AND GOT IT SOLD SHARPISH....... DID YOU GET WHAT YOU WERE ADVERTISING IT FOR???

Saw a couple while working in Lowestoft today, Aqua Blue G60 (I think) in the town centre and an Ice Grey VR6 for sale on the outskirts near the A12

Also met up with the MadJackal at the Black Tiles and its his car that carpoid, saw... M** PAN - looks a nice one, not sure what the colour is...

AAh HaaaaaH

knowing me J## VTF knowing you M** PAN

Ah Ha .........

See many great Cs, in particular a green Mreg 16V today on the M5.

We aknowledged each other and drove in convoy. All it takes is a

small wave or thumbs up to make me grin. There is a blue M reg Storm in Derby who

is above politeness.