Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting - August 2004

Thought I'd add one seeing as though there's not many that I see over here that would use the forum...

Blackberry M reg VR, black leather, look lowered, eyebrow spoiler.

Something like M*** HSU ..... Is that even how the English reg system works? Might have been H2U but it was all backwards! :lol:

saw 4 c's at donny south today, one that i recognised instantly from the angel eye headlights..what a mad install, impressive 8). There were another 2 together one was red k reg? and havin a pic airbrushed on the side of it and the other was a purple g60 with carbon fibre grille and a gorgeous set of rims, i think that was an h reg, Finally there was another G60 (red) which i think had seen better days parked up by the main entrance just as u come in on the right.

Red H plate 16v today in Matlock about 5pm.......looked very clean as you can see.

Had my cam handy but not quick enough to get the front or side as it passed.

Saw G6*1 A*P on the M25 on Friday at about 2pm clean standard looking Red 16v wasnt hanging around though went past me fast enough.

Anyone on the forum??

Thx

Mark :evil:

Plenty of VW enthusiasts in the rail industry - take a look round Longsight depot car park (Manchester) Mk1golfs, Mk 2 golfs, Corrado's, polo's, the lot.

Sweet. The best we can do overon the East Coast is one very tired looking Polo... :)

Saw G***RKE on M61 north, near Chorley at about 2.30. Nice looking 16v in blue. You may have noticed me along side in a pug406, got to drive it for work (for my sins!).

N reg 16v, bordeoux pearl maybe, first seen near Ibrox and followed to Hillington today, between 3 and 4pm.

Saw 2 dark Blue Corrados on the way home (early! YAY!) this afternoon...

One in Chorlton who waved and flashed and then pulled in by the barber shop 8)

One in Congleton coming up Rood Hill who also waved and flashed! 8)

I'm guessing that at least one of you are on here, but with my memory being as shot as it is (got called in at 2am then again at 6am! :? ) I can't remember who you are..... :oops: :|

Monday evening red rado came screaming past when turning off A30 - Okehampton slip road, got the lights and gave thumbs up :D

Two this morning - Bordeaux Pearl VR getting off the M25 at Reigate and a Aqua Blue K Plate VR going past South Terminal of Gatwick Airport - any takers?

Ta

randal

Corrados In Ireland???

1. Saw one at Shamrocks GAA grounds near Rinaskiddy in Co. Cork over a month ago!

2. Saw one close to Clogherhead beach in Co. Meath two weeks ago!

Black j reg g60 , crystal rear's , screaming through the streets of hazel grove !!

Think his exhaust was blowing so he turned his stereo , up to 140db ! :lol:

Oh yeh and he cut me up :x i was in the works van so i did'nt mind !! :)

Pretty sure that was you Dalj (Valver) waving at me from the passenger seat of a mates quite cool looking Seat a little earlier this evening, up by the Wing Wah Chinese Restaurant? :)

Saw a black M reg c over here in Ireland yesterday. Only got a quick look as I drove past. Looked like a valver though....

2 G reg's within 12 hours.

A red one, last night on Norley hall road, Wigan

And a very clean white one. G***MRH with clear rear lights and black alloys, in front of me down Ormskirk road from wigan towards Skem, this morning.

Got a wave from both.

Makes you feel good, dunnit? :)

Anyone Claiming ?

Pretty sure that was you Dalj (Valver) waving at me from the passenger seat of a mates quite cool looking Seat a little earlier this evening, up by the Wing Wah Chinese Restaurant? :)

Yep, t'was me waving madly!! Was by brothers Seat we were in, soon to get some bling rims and coilovers on it... 8)

Your Rado was looking sweet mate. :wink:

Yesterday- yellow C crossing over the M25 (above me!) on a bridge- think it was near Guildford.

Yep, t'was me waving madly!! Was by brothers Seat we were in, soon to get some bling rims and coilovers on it... 8)

Your Rado was looking sweet mate. :wink:

Cheers :)

Thought the Seat looked pretty nice as well mate! Just made me think for a few seconds when I saw someone waving from a car I didn't know.. but then I remebered you lived around that area and recognised your face :)

Wahey! 2 C's today!

1) This morning about 9.45am, On the A1, just coming past Darlo, I was pulling onto the A1, Blackberry Pearl Metallic VR (N232 *** I think :? ) right behind me!!! Cool, Convoyed till I pulled off at the Catterick junction! Anyone on here????? Loved the grill spoiler and smooth grill, looked very moody!

2) Then at work, waiting in the queue of traffic past my shop, Red G-plate Valver, seen it before methinks, but no claiment :(

Must be a squaddie!

Steve

just been to "sunny" Anglesey for the week, spotted 2 Corrado's

Wednesday 18th August - White N plate VR6 heading down the A5025 towards Menai Bridge/A5, about 5 in the afternoon

Thursday 19th - blue M plate VR6 heading into Caernarfon on A487, 4.30 ish..

['H3R4POR]Had a very strange day yesterday.

I usually see one Corrado every 4-5 weeks, yesterday I saw 5 in under 10 minutes, plus one this morning.

First was a Blackberry VR (I love that colour!!!) travelling towards Oxford on the A40, I overttok you, gave you a wave, then pulled over, you overtook me and gave me a wave, It was a beautiful thang. Very tidy C you have there mate (I am probably talking to myself here, never see anyone from the forum). reg was L*** VBY.

Please, one of these has to be from the forum!!!!!

That was me! I was on my way to Kidlington from Woking - I do this twice a week - must be mental - it's killing the car - 111k now, was 80k 20 months ago when I bought her :cry:

Sorry for the delay, but I've never checked out this bit of the forum before. It's Friday, I'm watching the clock drag sloooooooowly towards 6pm :sleeping: I take a look at the posts in here and hey - there I am! :crazyeyes:

Cheers for the nice comments. Porsche Design 90s going on when I finally get them all back from the refurbers (got three so far!)

Quality this forum - never ceases to make me smile

Red J reg G60 in Buxton- Nice and original car

Very nice H reg G60 in Buxton- kind of light green/ silver- great cond for age

You don't see many round buxton and then you see two at once :lol:

Mike

You're in/around Buxton? I hail from Peak Forest originally, before I headed South for the filthy lucre. Gonna be up there on the August bank holiday weekend - helping run Hope Show on the Monday (between Hope and Castleton). If you're going, come and say hello - I'll be up at the vintage tractors/vintage engines tent helping Mum and Dad (long story!)

Cheers,

George.

1994 L Reg Blackberry VR6