Pau1

Pau1's Oak Green VR6

Just looked through this post, looks stunning!! Which front bumper is that fitted? really brings the front end up to date

Thanks lads. Haven't been on here for a while. The front bumper is a Dietrich RS version, ive had it for about 8 years now... lol

Fit like Gusto? Saw your car in PVW readers rides... Good stuff. The big strip down will start in April, after my Snowboarding holiday.

Yeah, I so miss the charger Coxy. Ive got most of the Turbo goddies collected for the VR6 now though, but it looks like im going to copy you with the 4x4 and 24v conversion instead.

The bumper used to be on my white 16V to G60 converted rado, but became damaged so was probably going to be scrapped. However, Paul said he would have it back so somehow convinced me to climb into a skip at the garage to fish it out for him so he got it back for free. He then repaired it then put it on his new VR6 rado, not bad eh !

Good luck with the conversion paul !

Haha, Yeah, you mean my old white 16v/G60... Yeah cheers Struan, good lad... Now get outside and change your heater matrix...

Yeah, I so miss the charger Coxy. Ive got most of the Turbo goddies collected for the VR6 now though, but it looks like im going to copy you with the 4x4 and 24v conversion instead.

Good man! keep me posted on how you are getting on! :D

Some Inters Pics to keep this thread alive...

Car didn't make it there on Sunday cause i lost my keys on Saturday night and woke up in some birds house in Lutterworth... :drinking:

Got them back Sunday night luckily... Some nice soul handed them in at the pub and didn't help themselves to the car! :cheers:

IntersDuthiePark.jpg

IntersDuthiePark2.jpg

IntersGrass2.jpg

IntersGrass.jpg

IntersParking.jpg

IntersQue.jpg

IntersInDaWeeds.jpg

Still looking stunning paul, You are 1 lucky barstewerd for finding keys!

Whats happening with the front RS bumper, chargers away so you can put original back on no? :lol:

Cheers Mike,

I am indeed a lucky barsteward for finding them on Sunday night. Its the only set i have too.

My original bumper is getting its number plate recess filled and then i'll stick it back on.

I actually cracked my RS bumper again on the grass at inters.

Only just seen this (after you posted on my for sale thread :lol: ) it looks gorgoues mate, awesome colour and an awesome looking car 8)

Wow, i can't believe this thread is still here.

I haven't driven the Corrado properly since returning from Inters 07 !

I'm thinking it's gona have to come back out to play in 2010 though. :clap:

The Bora is still sitting in my mums garage and i've since gone off the idea of turning it into a 24v 4x4 Turbo, I ended up building a V8 Mazda RX7 instead.

Time to play catch up ,you may need a Turbo :lol:

Ha, i know, heaps of Turbo Nutter VR's kicking about now. Still have most of the bits to do it lying in the garage. Might just do the 24v on a O2A box or put the LS1 into the Corrado with a Haldex Rear... :evil laugh:

I'll definitely get the Rado back on the road one way or the other, it still looks great today.

just stumbled across this, what an awesome car, is it still around, love the front bumper

Warning, Thread Resurrection coming!

Well, hello chaps, I thought I would pop along seeing how I've spent some quality time with the Rado for the first time since 2007!

It's been sat at my mothers house and not moved, apart from a failed MOT attempt in 2009. Now, as you can imagine, there's been a fair few folk ring my mothers door bell and beg her to have me sell it but I will be keeping this car forever.

I tried to open the doors a few years ago but they wouldn't open from either the handles on the outside or the inner. 12 quid on ebay saw me buy an Endoscope for my Android phone a few months back, thinking at the time, "That'll come in handy one day, I'll buy it for the toolbox"

So a few weeks ago, after removing the window seal and 3 mins with the endoscope and a screw driver, I finally managed to get into the car using the doors! Yay!

I've since bought heaps of mechanical bits to get her road worthy again, I so need to get the old girl going, wish me luck !

IMAG0897_zpsriqninir.jpg

IMAG0896_zps31s6cdtj.jpg

IMAG0898_zpsfsjn7xi8.jpg

IMAG0899_zpsht1uupli.jpg

IMAG0900_zpsnfhqnnbm.jpg

Often wondered what happened to this car! Good to see it back again. Was it sat outside the whole time, or was it tucked away in a garage? Looks in remarkably good shape either way given how it's not been touched for years and years!

Often wondered what happened to this car! Good to see it back again. Was it sat outside the whole time, or was it tucked away in a garage? Looks in remarkably good shape either way given how it's not been touched for years and years!

sounds like it could have been out Jim - judging by the way paul said there were people knocking him mom's door asking if for sale

nice to see it is still looking good

Looked fine when I dropped the stuff of this week. Found a 90mm splitter when I got home but Im keeping that, just in case.

She looks in good condition, considering the amount of time it's been sat there . Good luck with getting her back on the road .