Jim

Anyone get the CCGB Sprinter Mag yet?

woo-hoo :D .......got mine friday post............and i must say jezza.........tis a good one 8)

...apart from the wheels.....not feeling those at all :cry:

Very "Bling" though aren't they? I have to say, that having crawled all over the Bentley it struck me that the whole car was very "bling".

The last batch went out this afternoon, so if you've not got it by the weekend, there's something wrong somewhere ;)

Now that's the kind of engine 'mod' I could go for.... no idea where to start actually swapping it over tho, so I think my money will stay in my ever emptying pocket.

Now that's the kind of engine 'mod' I could go for.... no idea where to start actually swapping it over tho, so I think my money will stay in my ever emptying pocket.

errr....???

errr....???

*sigh* that's what happens when you have 5 posts open at the same time cos your internet connection is being crap. Sorry :oops:

Yep, mine arrived today. Think I'll settle down to read it whilst girlfriend is watching Coronation Street, Eastenders etc. and after I've done looking through the forum.

Yay, arrived this morning and read from end to end. Nice one Jeremy, as usual, many thanks your efforts. Like the front cover Jim, fame at last if not fortune :) Real sorry I managed to miss so much of what's been going on this year. RR day at Stealth looked good too, though the vr was poorly (clutch - still waiting in my garage!) then and I was away sailing so couldn't make it anyway.

Hehe... well I can tell that its Mr Munyard's reflection, but I don't know WHERE to begin on the caption!! :)

Yeah, got mine yesterday 8) , and yes, was struggling on the caption competition (a feature that no doubt has instantly taken off as a success :lol: ), given Munyard's torso appearing on the reflection.

Tempest

At last I got mine today, :D great stuff well done Jeremy :) I appreciate all the work that goes into the Sprinter.I will definitely try to write something for the next one :lol: :!:

If peeps haven't yet received their copy, please contact mailto:[email protected] with their membership number, and a confirmation of their address. I've had about 10 copies back already with "person moved away" stuck on them by Post Office.

This is a nearly 8 year old thread! Not sure why it's been bumped. Please PM me if you have any Sprinter related questions! :)

Locking.