Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

Bonrath Lowering caps

gibber_2k, Im after a set for the early 'larger' spring type.... do you get them cheaper then :wink:

also... i just had a reply from Bonrath. I asked them where in the UK i could buy these caps (it was before i started the thread and found out all this other info) but here is their reply if anyone is interested?

Yes you need part 9036s, order in the U.K, at ABC Design, Tel.. 0044-1926-427010

kevhaywire, How long should I leave this open till I make the order.

jedi-knight83, mite get them a touch cheaper, but usually save the discounts for myself!

If you do tell him anthony with the corrado and golf from wigan gave you his number, it should be rich who answers the phone.

Cheers mate. Mine are on their way 8)

Nathan, Richard at Venom advised VR6 ones drop by 10mm. So that's 2 notches down on the rear konis to level it off.

K

i think the rear koni springs must be the same length as the H&R's because i already have the spring plate set 2 notches lower than yours..if i had my spring plate at the same level as yours im sure the back would be as high as yours...if that makes sense