Sign in to follow this  
DaveStorm

Corrado on TV?!

Ok guys, I'm looking for as many programmes or even adverts! of the Corrado on TV as I can get (and I'm sure you'd all like to see 'em too)

So, even though I have watched most of them, the only one I recorded was the Nov' 2003 Top Gear feature but I am desperately looking for the following:

*Top Gear edition featuring, amongst other things, a C Storm being driven back to Germany?

*The 'Driven' and 'Wheeler Dealer' (or both) show which featured Mike Brewer singing the Corrados' praises?

The above is only what I vaguely remember so * if anyone can add to the list, or correct me,* it'd be much appreciated. If any peeps have a copy of these, would it be possible to link them all together and make a chronological copy?

Cheers

Dave

I've got the same collection and would love to see those shows...

I've got a Macy's advert that briefly features a white C

Have you got the original Corrado advert as well? (I do)

as well as the Deals on wheels clip ive also got the "Drivers from Hell 2002" clip with the 70++++ y/o boy racer......though its only on VHS

Who cares what the format is. Let's get every C feature we can together, for the benefit of the forum, it'd be pretty cool :D

What's the original C ad Dinkus?

as well as the Deals on wheels clip ive also got the "Drivers from Hell 2002" clip with the 70++++ y/o boy racer......though its only on VHS

Ah yes Rodders, is that the old geezer with the red C being interviewed in his garage??Think I know the one you mean, aint got a copy though... :wink:

JimsG60 has a copy of the Deals On Wheels feature I sent him.

He had some problems getting it converted from VHS to digital format.

I'd love to see it hosted somewhere.

Id love to see the Top gear show where the Storm is taken to the museum and the deals on wheels also. I think I saw that one actually. It was a blackberry colour and had an AA check done on it and had a few problems much to the owners frustration.

here you go http://www.beedubs.co.uk/default.asp?lo ... nloads.asp obviously its the one called "Corrado.mp4" :-P

I cannot seem to open this file.

I'm using Quicktime 6.5.1.

Is there another program I can use or do I need to download any codecs ?

Got DivX 5.11, Media Player 10, RealOne Player ...

same here :? nice website though 8)

thanks for the Macys ad Dinkus, strange how the white C has dark wing mirrors though :wink: