Sign in to follow this  
Neverite

UK suppliers...

Hi everyone, im new to the forums,(and the whole corrado scene actually!) but thought this would be a good place to get the info i want.Ive just bought my first corrado, quickly fell in love with it and think its well worthy of upgrading, So can anyone point me in the direction of some good uk suppliers for body kits etc (or foreign shops that will ship here if there are any) as im having trouble finding ANYTHING corrado thats available in uk

(i know im useless)

any help will be great, thanks, Nev.

Welcome to the forum.

In my opinion ... bodykits are completely uncessary on the Corrado.

Moving to Suppliers forum as well :)

sorry..told you i was useless... couldnt even post in the right forum!.

if im not mistaken you have a de-badged grill... this is the sort of simple upgrades id like to find, but cant. none of the vw suppliers near me stock these things, and are reluctant to order them, and if they will order them for you,they make you pay rediculous prices.

ok maybe the rado is tasty enough without body, but id at least like to find a good supplier for say, non standard lights, grills etc..

p.s ill try and get familiar with the forums before i post again lol :oops:

Neverite, Welcome to the forum m8 :wink:

Have a look in the "Body Mods" section & the "Members Gallery" - see if there's anything that you like. Give me a shout if you see something that you like & need supplier details 8)

Ah, if you just after body enhancing features, that's a different story :)

Thought you were after actual bodykits in the usual sense of the word.

sorry vr6 im not too good at explaining myself am i, but ill learn, lol...(3 posts and 3 apologies! im not doing too well here am i !!) and stevemac, cheers mate will do!

No problem mate.

Deleted double post ;) Can see we're going to have our work cut out here! :lol:

feck, sorry, gotta lot on my mind with my car being all bent and all... :(

8) theres always plenty put aside for my C

you're obviously new to the Corrado then :wink:

I have worked the opposite way around Neverite, I have made sure (or at least tried to) that the car is in excellent shape before modding too much, you wouldnt want to spend money out on grills etc then find out ya need new brakes or something really important.

Thats not to say that yours might be sweet as a nut and in that case get ya wallet out and offs ya go :) Enjoy the Raddo and modding (but not too much modding)

I have had my vr since feb of this year and haven't had the time or the money to do any mods. All my time and money has been spent trying to bring it upto a desent mechanical standard! Next thing to do is a engin rebuild!!!! :roll:

But it is still great fun having a c!!!

I have had my vr since feb of this year and haven't had the time or the money to do any mods. All my time and money has been spent trying to bring it upto a desent mechanical standard! Next thing to do is a engin rebuild!!!! :roll:

But it is still great fun having a c!!!

Hi Mate, have you got any pics?

Not at the moment but I will shortly (got a couple of problems with my computer)

where abouts in dorset are you Storm 2 I might have seen you around, did you go to that meet in ferndown a mounth or 2 back?

Bournemouth as well, in Charminster. No I didn't go to Ferndown - don't think I realised there was one on.

Small world I live in queens park. I am easy to spot mine is the one with the smoke screen!! lol