Sign in to follow this  
matt buz

best and worse of british motoring

hi all

i had the pleasure of seeing both the best and the worst of british motoring on sunday. The best was the gorgeous Bentley GT which had a 6 litre w12 motor under the bonnet. The worst was this chav'd up corsa. The picture really doesnt do its poorness justice. If you look closely at the corsa you can just make out that he has numbers stuck around the rear windscreen in the style of (wait for it!) a rev counter!!!!! His rear wiper simulates the needle!! I didnt know whether to laugh or cry...........so I did both.

just in case theres any doubt, corsa's are made by VAUXHALL

:lol:

its the sort of thing you dont tell everyone...............its the equivalant to walking around with a t shirt saying "Gonorrhea!" on it..............its just WRONG!!!!!

Did the rear wiper actually move with the rev counter????

I think this guys modding stills extend as far as 'slap a sticker on it'

I remember a corsa that was getting its exhaust done in the same place i got mine, the kid has asked for it to be 'as loud as possible' and bu&&er me it was loud! this post reminded me of the fact that he'd removed the backs of his dials so you could see through to the internals which looked quite funky.....except he'd not marked up the speedo so would have no way of knowing how fast he was going! :lol:

Vehicle details

Manufacturer Vauxhall

Model CORSA LS

Body type 3 door hatchback

Colour Red

Fuel type Petrol

Date manufactured 31 December 1994

Number of previous owners 6

Last owner change 11 September 2004

Born on new years eve, changed to a different colour and then sold to a crazy person on September 11th.

This car has had a bad life!

did 'it' actually overtake on that blind bend, or is his indicator wiring crap..... :roll:

looks to me like thats actually a T-junction and he's about to turn right.

Why do Chavs insist on making a turd car worse? No matter how hard u try, a turd is still a turd :lol:

btw, its really funny how u can choose a Corsa as a starter car in Need for Speed underground 2!! U too can make a car as good as that one!! :lol: 8)

:lol: i thought i was going mad.... "i`m sure i`ve seen this thread before" but that corsa cant still be in one piece

Im sure iv seen this thread or same car in a thread before aswell.

It was probably in this thread - check out the date on the first post ;)