Sign in to follow this  
stormseeker

Another Aqua-Blue VR6...

Well, I'd been putting this off, thinking I'd get some decent photos after I'd got some new 17" wheels & coilovers, but the financial situation means this might be some time away :(

So here it is, in all it's "max. ride height" glory....

Spec:

Standard apart from Frosty-Filmed rear lights, Alloy gear knob (makes all the difference), and clear side repeaters...

Oh yeah, and a smattering of LED bulbs (front sidelights, side repeaters, rear stop/tail, rear fog & reversing + all interior lights)

No need to rush for mod’s she’s a beauty even stock. That is one clean C, and Aqua blue is my favourite colour. Nice one mate 8)

Yikes.. I wouldn't be leaving my C there!!

probably the safest place :shock:! Just round the corner from a big chunk of "urban regeneration" of the City centre, lots of trendy stuff about - recording studios, bars, cafes, art galleries and that bit of the street has obviously been set aside as a graffiti tolerant area as it's all over about a 70 yard stretch of that street.

Probably loads of "trendy" scallys about too :cry: :(

(notice skip skillfuly (!) photochopped out of the first pic...)

Oooh... nifty photochop :) I just read over this and thought there was something missing out of the picture :D

Oh.. and 1000th post finally.. yay ;)

Oooh... nifty photochop :) I just read over this and thought there was something missing out of the picture :D

gotta love that clone stamp tool :wink:

And the car really was covered in a thick layer of sand which just disappeared in the photos ... weird... :? :?

Somewhere in Liverpool City Centre...

Parr St.??? Tried 3345 Parr St? V Cool place to chill, a couple of C owners I know in there regularly....