Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Gran Turismo 4 - what do you think of it?

M777CUSGTI, zonda tuned to 980bhp

Cheers dude,

currently got a dodge viper tuned to, 680 bhpish, superchargerd 2 :wink:

Gonna give it a go with that,

man i love this fuckin game! :lol:

get all the pro races done and then use your M3 GTR to do the el capitan endurance (in B-Spec) to get the toyota MINOLTA race car!!!!!!!!!! about 1150bhp +nos and brakes and handling to boot

done 30% so far

cant wait till i`m off on thursday!!!

Discovered something useful last night. I'm sure many others have already figured it out too, but I thought I'd post it for those that havent. Photo mode gives you the option to save to a USB memory stick, but since I dont own one I thought I'd try plugging in my digi-cam and seeing if that worked...it does! you can transfer your photos off the ps2, to the digi-cam, then back to your PC :D

Damn this game is addictive. I'm at just under 60% and seven hours into the Nurburgring 24 hour endurance as we speak. How are other people getting on with the game?

Damn this game is addictive. I'm at just under 60% and seven hours into the Nurburgring 24 hour endurance as we speak. How are other people getting on with the game?

That's pretty heroic man. What you driving in the race?

The F1 car ;)

If I'm correct in thinking what race you mean?

The GT final races in the Pro series?

Is anyone using the Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel? Am sorely tempted to buy a PS2 just for GT4 after having a go using this wheel at Beaulieu on Fri...!

But why don't they make a RHD games wheel?! Sucks...

The F1 car ;)

If I'm correct in thinking what race you mean?

The GT final races in the Pro series?

Cheers, but i meen the supercar races, in the pro section.

Supercars only, you cannot mod the car in any way and it must have over 493 BHP.

Where do you get that f1 car from then?

Cheers :wink:

Managed to do the Nordschleife in 7:07 in my Skyline now.. and thats all the way round, and not just to the scaffold bridge :p

Accumulating a nice garage full of motors too now :)

The modded cars thing doesn't always mean that the car can't be modded.

Lots of times I've put a modified car into a race that is for unmodded cars. Thing it means no Race cars. Pick a car, do it up and try it.

F1 car comes from completing the 24hour Nurburgring.

Gents,

Are we totally sure there's no Corrado in GT4? I've checked on the car list and there *should* be a '93 'rado in there. Or am I missing something in another thread?

Clicky linky here

ta

randal

That was the 'dream' car list - definately no Corrado.

I'm even more gutted about it now after taking the Mercedes McLaren SLR out for a blast last night and realising they had got spoilers (or in this case the SLR's air brake) working - so the Corrado would probably have had an active spoiler as well. Darnit :(

That's pretty heroic man. What you driving in the race?

I used the Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car '03 you get for 50% game completion. On hard/super hard tyres it'll do four laps before pitting and laps in the low six minute area - considerably faster than the M3 GTR that I lapped 21 times in the course of the race. 99% of the race was done in B-spec because of the time saving at x3 speed but it was still eight damn hours.

I'm even more gutted about it now after taking the Mercedes McLaren SLR out for a blast last night and realising they had got spoilers (or in this case the SLR's air brake) working - so the Corrado would probably have had an active spoiler as well. Darnit :(

To quote another thread currently doing the rounds:

"Bollocks"

Oh well, there's always GT5. :)

Just done the 1000 mile race series......total of 12 hours done over two days, B-spec is so incredibly useful!.. plus you can also save half way through the race series (eg after 1 or 2 races) and continue the next time you play it..

Thought I should have won a better car for completing it thought ('63 alfa)..was hoping for some classic race car or something..

Just done the ib driving missions - Delorian :D what a pap car, oh well fits in nicely with my Quote-o-rama thread :lol:

To quote another thread currently doing the rounds:

"Bollocks"

Oh well, there's always GT5. :)

Or Forza Motorsport on the Xbox ;)

(Pffffff, pappy PS2s... hehe)

Yeah.. Forza will have the Corrado. On the downside it means you need to buy an Xbox.. I got one for a christmas present so i'm glad to say I never had to go through that shame ;)

Modded up trick Crystal Xbox with 120gig HDD isn't that shameful ;)