Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

Picked my C up from midland vw

Had my coilovers fitted, poly front bushes inc arb

O.E rear bushes fitted

Vibra Gear bx & Rear engine mount

The car is transformed

Very happy with the work the lads did there

chris

finally got hold of an extender bar long enough to allow me to remove the battery clip and got a live battery in so I could start her! Got all excited, then realised I had no insurance and elephant's phone system was dead :(

Finally finished the 24v V6 install properly. It is now all fully in complete with air-con the lot. Cruise control now works (so much nicer on long drives) and I now get the bonnet painted and finished knowing the engine is clear of it.

Will post some piccies later on my thread of the finished install. :)

Jay

It will just be some engine pics tonight and possibly a pic of the complete state my interior is in at the mo!! :) Driving in to work today the sunroof wiring (which i am half way through) fell down infront of my face, which made me jump a bit!! :)

Should all be done for ED38 though!

Jay

Fitted a new set of Beru HT leads this evening.

Over the last couple of weeks I have replaced the fuel filter, gearbox oil and changed the oil & oil filter.

Took off the plastic strips took about 5 minutes....

Then another 2 hours getting off the sticky stuff, autoglym intense tar remover did the trick!

fitted a solid front mount and a bahn brenner rsr outlet which i got from the bay for $70! lovely bit of kit! im sure there is a bit more power now? the solid ft mount is great a little more vibration but hey its not a daily driver so who cares! incidently these are two jobs that should be done together taking the old silencer box off make the ft mount much easier!

em..... watched while Dave changed broken door handle for a nice Rat one... and then he changed spark plugs, leads and dizzy cap, sorted central locking (i can open the boot!!!!), done badges and wiper arms black and fixed various little bits of trim that had fallen off!!!!!

me??? I, em...... gave moral support and passed him the occasional tool/part when required!!!

:D