dinkus

Recommended Alarm fitters

Well.. It's been a few weeks now and the alarm is SPOT ON.

Andy wouldn't even touch the fit until' we had sorted out WHY I had some burnt out wires going into the fuseboard. (sorted and made safe.) Complete pro and very friendly.

Many thanks if you read this fella!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Definately need to speak to him I think in the not too distant future! He sounds like a thoroughly reputable guy!

Definately need to speak to him I think in the not too distant future! He sounds like a thoroughly reputable guy!

Really worth the trip Jim if you value your C as much as I know you do :)

I'm hoping to convince him to take a trip up here for a day as my missus wants a basic alarm fitting to her car too!

After a long line of issues with the car...and over a month off the road, i finally thought it was going well after having a positive drive home from the mechanics :)....But i guess it was never going to last! Disconnected the battery yesterday to clean up the wiring around it (Amplifier cable was a bit messy) and after connecting it back i found that my alarm and immobiliser has packed up too - so no more car again :(

Spent 2 days trying all those reset procedures with no luck...so now I've given up! (and put in the BMC instead...it sure looks good!).

Anyway i gave Andy (the trimWizard) a call and he was extremely helpful and definitely knew what he was talking about. I'm hoping to get the car to him very soon to put in a cobra 7928.

More waiting....*big sigh*...

Just chatted to Andy at Trim Wizard about a problem with the alarm which was fitted my Corrado back in June 2006 by a previous owner. He was incredibly helpful and keen to assist, even offering to come out and look at the car if the problem persists even though I

And another one for the great Andy http://www.trimwizard.co.uk...

Pulled out two?! half functioning alarms from my car and installed a fresh and easy to use Cobra, can't fault the guy in any way, took his time with it all, cleaned up some wiring that wasn't even alarm related and stayed on to make sure it was all working exactly the way I wanted it to... :salute:

Can anyone recommend anyone in the City/Docklands area of London? Mobile or not.

thanks,

Simon

To save me trawling through 6 pages can someone recommend me a fitter in derby/east midlands area?

A place local to me has quoted me £290 to remove the old alarm and then fit a Toad AI606 with total closure, reckon this is a good price?

My VR6 is playing up big time at the moment. The latest thing is the alarm, which is out of synch and needs attention as it is currently immobilized.

Anyone here know of any good mobile alarm fitters in Glasgow/East Kilbride area?

Thanks

I couldn't see any mention in this thread, but wonder if anyone can recommend a security / alarm fitter in the East Midlands / Nottingham area.

Cheers

Chris

Really must get my alarm sorted.. gotta give him a call! Anyone know how far he's willing to travel to do alarm installs?

I managed to get Andy to come to Heathrow a couple of years ago as he was doing two jobs on my car. He will probably ask you to meet him somewhere like a motorway services if you can't get down to him. I'm going to ask him to do the alarm on my gf's VR in March as he did a top job on the valver.

Really must get my alarm sorted.. gotta give him a call! Anyone know how far he's willing to travel to do alarm installs?

Spoke to him on the phone on Friday and I said I was in Coventry - he chuckled and said it was out of his range a bit, but said I was more than welcome to come down to his house for him to do the install. He said he warranties the installs but said obviously that's a little difficult for him to come up in the event something happens as it's out of his range. Either way I'm quite happy with the price he quoted and am going to take a day off work in a few weeks to pop down and get it sorted :) I'm confident that it'll work OK going by the number of happy customers on here!

What alarm did everyone go for from Andy @ Trimwizard.co.uk ?

Im gonna give him a call soon, hopefully he'll come to Wiltshire 8)

He supplies Cobra alarms.. So I guess it'll be whatever their current CAT1 alarm system is :)

I opted for the top of the range Cobra that he fits (Cobra 4138 Compact Category 1 Alarm / Immobiliser).

Never had a problem with it since fitting almost two years ago.

What alarm did everyone go for from Andy @ Trimwizard.co.uk ?

Im gonna give him a call soon, hopefully he'll come to Wiltshire 8)

just had a cat 1 cobra alarm/immobilizer fitted buy andy at trim wizard,

top job :thumbleft:

very pleased with the alarm and the fitting.

sorted out my birds nest under the dash as well.

even got fish and chips for driving down to his workshop! :tongue:

Manchester Car Audio

I have used them for all my ICE and alarm work and they are reliable honest guys and good value too. VSIB approved too.

On the A6 in south Mcr

I left getting my alarm sorted for so long that these guys have now closed up and the site is now a take off of Nando's...

Any other good fitters in the manchester area? I noticed the one mentioned in Macclesfield... must be something closer tho!

If anybody else is based in Newcastle/North East then Monty at Bass Mechanix comes highly reccommended. Very cheap too.

Based on the advice here - getting Andy to fit a new alarm on Thursday :) bloody finally!