Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Show Some Love Corradowales Style.

pmsl...you'd have to get underneath it Butterfly,

(( please excuse me for being so rude :oops: ))

and notice how daves16v is getting involved now that he's sold his Raddo..... :roll: :wink:

corradowales, I never did get the chance to give luv to my Rado 'corradowales style' but I can give luv to others......er I think I'd better shut up now :oops:

kevs Vr6 seems to be up for anything at the moment dave...perhaps you should get over to see it...

slag aint the wod mate...any holes a goal to that dirty b1tch... :lol:

if you want to see her in p0rno action i've discovered that if you roll your mouse wheel up and down again and again on the two pics it makes it look like the 3 " actors " are thrusting....try it.... :wink:

EDIT-- maybe you need to have a few beverages in the sun all afternoon and then squint your eyes first though... :shock:

My ride is up for any action.... today's 3 on 1 action was very tame compared to what the old girl usually gets up to....

I didn't know Dave sold his Rado.....what ya go now Dave?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!! :lol:

I notice you seem to have aquired yet another set of wheels Mr. Haywire... :lol:

LOL, loving it (in more ways than one)

First log in since saturday so not seen before today.

Kind words Kev, it was nice (how can I say this without being misinterpreted) to try each others. Well impressed with the box and roll control Kev, I'm sure that's lots of fun on an open road.

Steve - do you want a copy of my price list LOL (discount for the forum)

Yeah it was excellent on the way home Chris.... the initial 'nervousness' had all but vanished by the time I got home, would be better on the 15s but I'm loving the 17s too much at the moment.

That's interesting, I wonder what caused that then. Obviously first time I'd driven yours, but sounds like you felt the 'nervousness' too. Doesn't seem like its the difference in wheel size as we thought then. Any other ideas now?

A fine show of car dedication fella's....you should be proud.......so whos' car is that there silver 'c' that you are such good friends Dink...arent you gonna introduce us all? :wink:

:lol: Oh yes and that would be my new VR, courtesy of Ford 8) :D :D

Pics coming when I've had a few bits and bobs tidied up soon ;)

Oh and as this thread seems to have taken on a running theme, I'm gonna move it to Members Gallery..

After a long hard all day session and Nick's nuts being quite tight, lots of pentrating oil used and a good drilling we all just had to relieve ourselves.

2cc being the seasoned star :elephant: that he is lead the way with the drilling..

.. it was then outside for a little 'al fresco love' :luvlove:

After a hot sweaty day Nick now knows his ball joints from his big end :wink:

:lol: Oh yes and that would be my new VR, courtesy of Ford 8) :D :D

Ah, so you did buy it then...? I kind of had a feeling you would... ;) That's a hella lotta lovin' going on - didn't the waitresses get jealous...?! :lol:

well well well gents...a fine display indeed!! :lol: ....especially liking the " el fresco " approach!.....and fair play to 2cc....he's the first guy to make 2 seperate appearances in the thread!...remarkable amount of love for his AND others raddos...theres really no stopping him! :lol: