Sign in to follow this  
Colley

3 peice alloy refurb

Hi peeps, i've used the Search thingy and have found some places that do alloy refurbs, however a lot of them dont do 3 piece wheels. Any one know places that do this and for what sort of price i am looking at?

Cheers for your help!!

Pretty sure http://www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk do 3 piece rims. They are utterly brilliant, can't recommend them enough. They come back looking new. They collect and deliver too.

Prices are £45 per 15" with standard finish, £50ish for a 17" wheel with standard finish. Split rims, repair work and custom stuff incur extra costs....but they're worth it.

I'm pretty certain that Top Marques in Stoke do 'em... 8) I'll be dropping off another 10 wheels there this weekend for 'em to refurbish... kinda gives you a hint that I rate their work... :lol: 8)

Seen some ZW1's but they are a little tired and i just want them refurb'd back to thier original glory really. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys!