Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Something strange going on......?

Yeah good to have you back Kev (thought you might have lasted longer than three poxy days- Pah- what kind of a tantrum is that :wink: )

yeah! What a wus!

Wor lass can last a week easy for one tantrum - there agai,n thank GOD we don't get PMT, or have i hit the nail on the head there kev?? :lol:

Awww, cheers lads.... I'm glad I've injected some, err, something into the forum over the past few days :lol:

Kev - you were just worried someone would take your mantel as top poster weren't you - and lets face it, henny is creeping up - only 2k away !!!! :D

I'd happily let the mighty Henmeister trounce my post count....he is the definitive Corrado and radio broadcasting guru :)

Hope we're all one big happy family again :thumbleft:

Aye...or more the Adams family in our case, with our collection of assorted oddballs and strange characters!

How'd you like this thread - i thought you'd died when i first started reading it :? - you'll have to keep some of the comments for your epitaph :lol:

I did die mate, I died of old age waiting for my charger...... :lol: Yep, this post has been printed off and added to the material for my "Haywire comeback tour - 68 special" 8)

Wor lass can last a week easy for one tantrum - there agai,n thank GOD we don't get PMT, or have i hit the nail on the head there kev?? :lol:

Yeah I think I have PMT alright.....Poor Man Tension after spending all my dosh on my ungrateful b'stard car!

Okay enough, now.

Or that Haywire bloke'll be wandering around forum,hiring the largest bodyguards he can find and ordering for a bowl of M+M's with all the yellow ones taken out and punching the nearest paparazzi........

I await the Hello! interview with baited breath. :lol: :twisted:

best lock this up before any newbies think that the corrado forum is full of a load of buttmunchers!! :lol:

get back on focusing about modifying our motors!! :vamp:

Glad your back Kev your contribution to the forum is invaluable and it just wouldnt be the same without the input that you have on it! :cheers:

Awwwwwww - your all so sweet - its the Kevhaywire Appreciation Society!!!!

am glad your back too.......... :D

Anyone who thinks I'm going to get all sentimental can suck my balls.

But welcome back anyway ;)

LOL, I'll have to get in a grump and leave more often! :lol:

On a different note, I can highly recommend Tesco's new Spicy Chicken sandwiches 8)

Joe, was that by way of an offer by any chance?

Kev, is there going to be a GB on a T shirt :lol:

Nice one Kev, well pleased your back and so is everyone else by the looks..

Has that charger arrived yet mate? Will you be fitting or is it going to stealth for the set-up? Pretty much waiting to here what you think of the oober horses!

Olly, I was eating some at the time of writing, hence the suggestion :D

Nick, cheers bud.... AFAIK, my charger is somewhere between US and UK shores still. Those old container ships could do with 1000 vortechs to make them move faster....

Looking forward to the Uber horses myself and yep, it will be self installed, after first having baptised it in engine oil and naming it, "Mighty Wind".

baptised it in engine oil and naming it, "Mighty Wind".

:lol: Is that like the morning-after-curry wind?

i haven't been here long but i have to say this is one of the nicest forums i have been/am a member of (sorry, but the mazda rotary club just pips you to the nicest:D) keep it up guys and gals

WOW what happens when you dont log on for a few days! i just got time to read this thread id just seen Kevs GB's comments! Being on here is like birds that watch eastenders (sorry for sexist slur!) i found myself teling people at work "youll never gues what happened on the corrado forum?" sad really but its good fun!