ZippyVR6

Zippymobile

Thats on the list also. But more of a drop than a slam. It aint even worth trying to compete with you and Furki. :)

mate, looking uber clean as Usual.....

Remeber seeing you around before I got my own rado, and thinking that I should be looking for a blue corrado....

Recent addition.

Cheers MI5 VW and Peanut for the grill

and Grade A for some spraying tips. Not bad for a first spraying attempt even if I do say do meself.

Zippy - have you any other photos from a bit further back - I've been thinking about this but wanna see how it affects the look of the whole car.

Phil, Yeah just some wet and dry then finishing paper. took about 30 mins. oh OT,, how did you do on London to Brighton?

Boj, Just got back from ^^^^^^^^^^^, Knackered. Ill get her out tomorrow and flick some snaps. IMO it brightens up the front but it does show up the stone chips a bit more :oops:

Yeah, he adds an extra couple of brake.

Phil it was a mad day out. loadsa people and the highlight was a bit of restrained ragging on the track.

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfIMG_2628 (Small).JPG[/attachment:50903]

You have all seen leather seats before im sure but I just fitted them and thought Id update the gallery.

Bought them from Double6s, cheers Will. and they have changed teh feel of the car for me. and now they have been treated the car smells really good when you open the door and get in.

MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cow...!

yay!

looks good mate - very good...

did you get the wing/light sorted? you never got back to me about coming to work for us to have a look at it?

Hey Matey, I mnaged to source a wing in aqua bloo, but it has a nasty scratch on it. Toad has agreed to fit it with me some point in August and then I can make a decision about a wing,bonnet,bumper blowover.

Been a few years since I updated this one.

Corrado92.pdfIMG_4580.jpg[/attachment:2xirzgh1]

One Musicman took.

And Some bint down my old road did the following,passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSC00910 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2xirzgh1]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSC00911 (Small).JPG[/attachment:2xirzgh1]

Still She Left a note so gt a good price from the bodyshop at work and had a partial respray.2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC00916.JPG[/attachment:2xirzgh1]DSC00917.JPG[/attachment:2xirzgh1] including the bonnet chips accumulated from 120k of driving.

Porsche quality bodyshop work :clap: , and she looks ace again.

Other than that 2010 was an apalling year for her.

It started in Jan when the heater dial no longer worked on direction, and a rattle started somewhere in the back that I just couldn't sort.

In a major service I had the rear bushes redone and managed 2 weeks of driving before I had a MOT fail with shyte brakes, followed by a 2 month period off the road and a grand bill to overhaul the brake system.

Now the coilpack is playing up, but I hope that will all be sorted next week.

Got to say thoughts of selling up have been strong this last few months. I have only managed 2000 miles this year.

I just hope that 2011 is a bit better for her. as I am beginning to lust after a flabby Mk4 GTI with because of the aircon, MPG and fewer rattles!

:nono: Talk me out of it please?

Cheers, But the V6's all have wood interior :pukeright: , and I swore never to go back to Diesel after my previous car.

I dunno, It just bothers me having a car, I used to swear by its reliability, and now doubt it will make each journey without something else going wrong.

bet she looks alot better after that respray.. and with the golf 4 mo i personally dont think they feel that fast! they might be slightly faster than the C but they dont have the same ommmf feel that corrado does!

Well. Now the resprayed bonnet needs respraying!

The RAC towed me home after a hose split. And trailed the cable for the tow bar up the side of the car and down the bonnet. It scratched the fcuk out of the bonnet,. The RAC agreed a respray. and for the price the bodyshop have agreed to do the front bumper. Sweet.

however since then, I have needed a new crack pipe, and dizzy and Leads. I hope this is it, as Im getting fed up of ploughing cash into a 20 year old car. gotta admit to adultoutus thoughts of alfa Romeo recently.

Just wish I could get a company car. Bloody company only offer them to top management. The new 911 GTS is awesome.