Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Bad News - Updated 26/08/05

dude, that is bad news, sorry!

this time of the year is good for jobs, so you never know - it may turn out to be a good thing?

Lippy

Sorry to hear that, my only advice is dont get complacent sitting on your arse at home otherwise you could quite easily fall into the trap of not doing anything! Just like my m8 the lazy bum, got made redundant in November and he still isnt really looking for work!!

Sell your body, not the C!

Anyone want to rent my body?? LOL! Females need only apply!! :D

No need dude. What's your job that you've been made redundent from?

I've been a web designer for the past few years, but I've really board of it, and haven't really enjoyed it lately. I fancy a change. I have options, but I have to have a think about them over the weekend.

I'll not rush in to anything, as I know I'll be very hard pushed to get another Corrado like it.

Off home shortly to start my weekend early!

Thanks all for your messages.

Sorry to hear that, my only advice is dont get complacent sitting on your arse at home otherwise you could quite easily fall into the trap of not doing anything! Just like my m8 the lazy bum, got made redundant in November and he still isnt really looking for work!!

exactly what happened to me.............BEWARE

Bummer.

And there was me 2 months ago gutted NOT to get made redundant. I was angling for the payout and then could have had a contracting job at Heathrow on more money.

Don't sweat it but don't kick back too far either.

Listen to me with the 'dads advice' :lol:

Gavin

Oh man, sorry to hear that m8

Chin up, don't sell the 'rado, something always turns up for deserving folks who look for it.

Dad's advice II

:lol:

That's bad news mate, but things always happen for a reason. With design exp. the world is your oyster.

Set up your own web design agency and take all their business, that'll learn 'em :mad:. ( there is a serious lack of good web designers who charge a reasonable rate)

Any chance of a payout from em? Could mean toys for the rado? :twisted: Sorry to hear you got made redundant all the same, nobody likes to hear that - especially before the weekend :(

exactly what happened to me.............BEWARE

what i've done 4months or more this year.... :p

Applied for a new Job in sales this week at the same company. Had the interview Wednesday, should find out today if I got the job or not Fingers Crossed!!!