Sign in to follow this  
kevin

highflow heads

Hi there, has anyone used this company my head gasket is blowing so when it gets striped down i decied to get a flowed head,they are much cheaper than anyone else i can find but don;t now how good they are ,

Or can someone recommend anybody

we can fully gas flow and port yr head for £350 .....

this will be a top job done by one of if not the countrys best peformane machining company.

thanks for your prompt reply 8vg60 do you fit them and rr tune aswell, if so would like to now what type of money are we talking, need this doing shortly as gasket is blowing oil,many thanks kevin

we do fit the heads but dont currently have a rolling road we cold arrange this service for your car though price tba mail me if you are intrested in a proper quote to carry out all the work on your car....

mailto:[email protected]

Am i right in thinking that gas flowing a head consists of enlarging the inlet and exhaust ports of the engine??

What kind of a difference does this make? Worth doing?

The aim of gasflowing a cylinder head is to allow inlet and exhaust gasses to flow into and out of the head in the most efficient way, relative to the use of the engine. This entails reshaping the casting pahtways to and from the valves by way of a process termed porting. Much is written about this subject and even more missunderstood. Suffice to say work undertaken to your cylinder head is critical to final performance, and once done is irreversible. Many are of the thought that BIG is beautiful when modifying a head. There is only one set up that is right, and that is the one that is in balance with other engine mods and the final use to which the engine is to be put. A big valve head combined with mild mods to induction an exhaust will cost your engine bhp not improve it.