Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged Junkie

With or without?

Hi

What do you reckon with or without my front GTS spoiler?

Am going towards without now after driving with the orginal back on. Feels a damn lot faster without the great big drag the GTS spoiler creates

Although it does look more menacing with the GTS on

What do you think?

i would say lose it, prefer it with the standard one back on..... get rid of your high boot spoiler at the same time cos thats gonna give easily as much drag and i think it looks a bit Chav too imo :wink:

Alex

Id say keep it :D BUT If you do loose it then I know someone that will have it from you 8)

interesting response, Must admit just been making some food looking out the kitchen window at my car and it doesn`t look quite right without it on :-(

Think am gonna put it back on until i get hold of a RS2 bumper later on this year or early next year

Cheers for the thoughts thou

Ian

Then again just came back from work and the car drives so much better without,Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh choices choices can`t handle the pressure Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh :mad: :?

As am a lazy b think am gonna leave the orginal on until i change my mind again :roll:

Alex, must admit around this time last year i was gonna get rid of the high RS spoiler but after thinking about it for a while decided to keep it; makes the car stand out from other C`s. Personally i don`t think its chav but i guess everyone to there own :fist: Hehe :lol:

Later

Ian

btw

the downforce that large spoiler at the back probably slows you down as well - not to mention all the weight of all that extra "plastique".

just a thought

but if all the world dressed and spoke the same - t'would be very boring

"feel it - do it - f@ck it"

Then again just came back from work and the car drives so much better without,Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh choices choices can`t handle the pressure Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh :mad: :?

As am a lazy b think am gonna leave the orginal on until i change my mind again :roll:

Alex, must admit around this time last year i was gonna get rid of the high RS spoiler but after thinking about it for a while decided to keep it; makes the car stand out from other C`s. Personally i don`t think its chav but i guess everyone to there own :fist: Hehe :lol:

Later

Ian

mate i wasnt intending to offend, just give my 2p worth ;)

each to thier own is what i say....if you like it then keep it! it will produce more drag tho so bare that in mind..... if you want more 'show' than 'go' stick with the original setup like you have in your sig, otherwise if performance is what your after turn it back to std ;)

Alex

:shock: 'barry my ride' springs to mind (if i didnt say it someone else would :wink: ). defo bin it alongside the airwing thingy on the back.

keep it subtle.

Liking the gts front spoiler but hating rear,thought id come along and stick up for the body kitted rados!

Alex no probs m8, wasn`t offended by your opinion. Was thinking the same thing last year about the rear wing but like i said before i kinda like it now although by looking at this thread am the only one :-(

But it stays for now guys, so live with it :lol:

As for the GTS am still in two minds about it...Gonna stay off for now.

"I value everyone`s opinion, as long as it`s the same as mine" :lol:

Later

Ian

Looks good with the front spoiler and fits in well with your side skirts, but if you're not sure yourself then leave it off and gain some extra pennies by selling.

The body kit scene is not my cup of tea really, it seems a shame that karmann produce a cracking looking car only to start hiding the original looks. No offence.

Suits your Corrado to be fair, just not too keen on the rear spoiler. A Reiger spoiler like flusted would look better IMO.....just my 2p worth of course.

definately without :)

wots the cold air holes for? cooling the tyres down :?:

LOL , never thought of that, quick more holes :lol:

No, the one on the driver side is for the cold air feed, the two on the otherside is an idea i had a while back to get more air going into the IC

Very much doubt if it actually does anything but hey-ho

Later

Ian