Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Silver A8 anyone??

MTM worked on the engine a bit as well.. its got a supercharger nestled under the bonnet, teamed with the 4.2 V8 engine.. I bet its a riot! :)

apparently thats all silver plated,,, so it must weigh alot.....it also has some seriously stoopid bhp figures

I've just lookked at the website and it is NOT silver plated or made of silver. It have had all the paintwork stripped off and has then been polished and laquered! Then the plastic parts that could not be polished where painted in a chrome paint to give the same effect!

However it then as Jim said has a 4.2Ltr V8 developing 450bhp and 530Nm of torque. So all in all a fairly rapid bling mobile!

Sorry to burst the bubble Bally!

i was just going to post the same thing Blue_Joe, but i got carried away reading the other info on their site and you beat me to it!

Slightly OT, but it was actually a similar the reason to this that Mercedes brought out their Silver Arrows.

They couldn't lose enough weight to get down to the weight limit, so they stripped all the paint off and just polished up the ally bodywork 8)

2nd pic looks like the middle east Meguiars team trying to find out what polish is best to use for the bird poop :lol:

Mmmmmmmmm Audi..........

*goes to order audi-forum.net*

8)