Sign in to follow this  
Louie Lungbubble

Does your car punish you?

Mine does. :(

Left it on the drive last week in fine working order, only to come back off me jollys last night to find the spoiler wont work and one of the bearings sounding like it's on the way out!

I'm not asking for the dreaded spoiler help. Just saying it feels like my car's getting it's own back on me for being a bad Dad and leaving it 'locked out' for a week with no food or love. :cry:

(Oh, and I didn't realise how much I'd miss the spoiler till it actually packed up)

i thought this was going to be some sort of spin off from the 'show some love' thread... your C in a bra slapping you about with a PAS belt... :o

Update:

Turned the punishment tables on my car and introduced it to a swift size 10 in the fuse box.

Et voila... One working spoiler. :D (dodgy connection in there somewhere, then)

Moral: If the car goes kaput, persuade it with your foot!

might have to try the foot treatment with mine see if that gets me dipped beam working again...although i suspect it might have summin to do with the monkey who fitted the alarm, so perhaps ill give him a boot in the fuse box!

Well my alarm has been going off at random intervals for no apparent reason. (Always in the middle of the night of course :roll: )

I found the solution though. Hack the wires to the bastid siren. Worked a treat :)

Plus I still have the remote locking and immobiliser (i.e. the useful bits of the alarm)

treat em mean,keep em keen then??? :lol:

problem after problem since buying it,but cant wait to drive it again!

neil.