Sign in to follow this  
shane k

My 16v

Hi All, i'm new to this forum. Had my 16v for just over a year now. Haven't done much to it, just lowered, set of 17's..the usual. Body work is immaculate which is good. Here are some pics. Let me know what you think. Thought i'd get a picture of me cat in one of them...i think she makes the picture !!!! Car's pearl green by the way

mypicture?user=4263~5AAAHAAAAESZKjWVTBgOIDfctzSRDy!o6gPmnIrtzbGTIxizE7gEXxnA$$~5AAAIAAAAGmgAy3*tBGV0gjdCQvKJgGcKPiO4pYhsvptw$[/img]

Very nice mate :thumbleft:

It Looks like a different colour to my pearl green 16V - or is it just the light that the picture was taken in?

Cheers

Mark (pearl green paint code LC6V)

It looks sweet.

The mods that you have done are spot on. It's my opinion, but the Corrado was styled so well from the factory that it doesn't need body kits etc. The 17's and clean bodywork is pretty much all you need on the outside, however, theres always room for plenty of tuning under the bonnet to make them go even quicker.

Faster the better :D :D :D

Cheers mate !! Yeah, it was about 7.30ish when i took them. First one's i've taken since i've had it. Have to wait till weather bucks up again (rumour has it it's supposed to be a heat wave next week ??)

nice looking C shane 8) .........like yer wheels what sort are they?

and good to see a fellow cat-lover on the forum too :wink: :lol: :lol:

They're BK something or another.............can't exactly rememeber what model. Look great tho with the chrome look finish !! I'm happy !!!

They're BK something or another.............can't exactly rememeber what model. Look great tho with the chrome look finish !! I'm happy !!!

they really suit your C 8)

yes shane. Im blue G60.

ill wave next time i see you. thers another green valve works at breville, royton. driven by a lady. nice car you got there

shane k, Nice car mate, looks top condition too.

Wheels are nice, they look huge!!! i fancied a set on a Black Corrado....before i found my grey one.... :?

:lol:

Gazza - I know which green you mean, just looks bog standard tho...... well it did the last time i saw it. Do you know Mossy ? Lives on Turf Lane ? Sure i've seen your car outside there sometimes and at the Moss Inn sometimes.

Cheers Dubster !!!!!

yeah i know mossy. been a mate for years. have the odd pint in the moss. seen yours near bulls head.

She runs 15" in winter and 17" in summer on that other car. its a left hooker too.

r u coming to tatton park next sunday. we got a forum club stand going. see the other post

I see you got your self some new wheels. Are they BBS ?? If they are bet they cost a bomb. Remember seeing a set of them at wheel base and they were well over £1K !!!

Not sure about tatton park yet, i've seen your posts, i'll let you know.

I'm always in the bullshead, it's like my second home !! That's probably why my kidneys keep failing :? only kidding !!! So how long you had your car for then ?

had the car around 2.5 yrs. I had a set of 5 spoke 17" before but kept cracking rims(2 in total) so went for BBS RC. had um around 6 months now they were expensive but worth it. run the std bbs rims in winter though. Still never posted a pic of car on here. may have a look at doing that later. keeps saying that but never do when i get home.