G60Jet

G60JET's Corrado G60 Jet (Updated 20th April)

Just installed a Eurosport intercooler to throttle body pipe and i can honestly say the throttle response seems to be better. Even though i have only Half the kit (second hand) i can honestly say im happy with the mod. not sure its worth spending all that money on the full kit (£160), but if your serious about mods then this is a must.

anyone looking for them check here BUT having spoken to Darren at G-werks I think he is looking into something similar.

Nigel,

"If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut."

Love your signature mate. Had me on the floor in a fit of laughter :lol:

I got my new set of mats today for the C, they are the same as the old ones, but they look sooooo much cleaner Part Number ZVW 178 826 C WO # 10318 (USA only)

Thats what happens when you leave your windows open in you car all day, and you live 50 meters from the beach. It vacs off easy. I normally polish the TT pedals every two months or so, but leave them alone in the summer cos of the dust.

My old mats are dirty and the drivers one is worn through, since the rears dont get used im getting the the spare rears sown on to the old front mats to make heal pads, so i have two sets of front mats then

More Additions

Just added new front discs and Pads, BLACK DIAMOND, (hell there good)

now replacing all engine sensors one by one.

The new Blue coolant sensor seems to of changed the car all together, seems faster ???

I´m doing them one at a time so i cna make sure whats working correctly, Knock sensor next and the the lamda prob (big money)

(Can any one tell where this is going lol)

Now you can hear the G60, Recorded this on my phone, should have a better recording don buy the eng of the week.

Todays Mods

New Plugs W5dpo

New Plug Leads

Boost Return Removed

SNS Stage 5 Chip

Coming Soon B-Spoke Cold Air Indcution Kit

Big Thanks to Ant for his help over the weekend, while h'es been on Holiday.

Also a Big shout to Darren at G-Werks for the bits,

Watch the forum for the write up,

The SNS chip was a great improvement from the word go, even before we started adjusting the timing, still a bit of tweaking to do, but its looking good so far.

Never was happy with that Jabba chip Nigel, youve done the right thing getting rid.

I´ve got that whole turbo dump valve sound going on now. Also Andy if you remember thoses nice clear HT leads you put on the Jet, well they went brown :shock: