Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Mud Flaps

dunno if they look that cool on a modded car, ok on std one.

how could you fit them if you got no room for others (XKR)

not being pushy, just wondering

ben

ben16v, i dunno :oops: jus wondering what you guys thought on these has i quite like them and i think im going crazy :drinking:

I was thinking about mudflaps t'other day, saw a nice car wiht some on (can't remember what it was). I think the corrado would look good with them on..

Maybe it's jsut me, mudflaps kind of give the car the look as if it's about to go offroad, and we all know the none of us would like to take out Cs offroad, especially not a C as low as yours Furki, lol.

I suppose you could try it and if it doesnt look right, just take it off, but I still think it wont look good, it's just not the right look, especially for a C like yours that is so clean (both as in absence of dirt and the look of the car).

Fronts stop stone chipping on the lower doors. Rears the same on the rear bumper sides.

And then there is always these front & rear versions off the C's sister cars ..........

Maybe it's jsut me, mudflaps kind of give the car the look as if it's about to go offroad, and we all know the none of us would like to take out Cs offroad, especially not a C as low as yours Furki, lol.

I suppose you could try it and if it doesnt look right, just take it off, but I still think it wont look good, it's just not the right look, especially for a C like yours that is so clean (both as in absence of dirt and the look of the car).

thanks for the compliments mate

from dazzy's pic i can honestly say this is a very bad idea has they will hide the wide rims and spoil the Fat Ass look i really like...so decision made its a NO

thanks guys